•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eeba2988
    • Nov 2019
    • Philippines

UAE CREDIT CARD

I used to work in UAE and had credit card, due to unexpected circumstances i was terminated and couldn't find another job so with a heavy heart i left UAE and with an issue wid my card amounting 5K AED. Its been 8 months now im in philippines, and now i started receiving mails from certain attorneys, 1 is from Manila and the other 1 is from Cebu. They mentioned that i am under investigation and they may file a case againts me once they initiate the Filing of Petition for Recognition of Foreign Judgement. They also mentioned that i will have INTERPOL case. I was advised not to travel to avoid embarrassment. I am worried i may not able to travel abroad because of this. Is there anyone who could help me understand this? Is it possible that i cant go abroad? Thanks in advance
  • AFFA
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Dec 2009

Re: UAE CREDIT CARD

I wish to inform you that a money judgment against you from the UAE may be filed in the court having jurisdiction over you in the Philippines for recognition and enforcement. It is a complex process. If indeed it has been filed in the local court then you may contact it and obtain the details. If not, then you may contact law enforcement to get the harassment stopped. You may contact a local attorney and seek guidance.

AFF

Comment

• keannu
      ☆☆☆
      • Aug 2018
      • Philippines

Originally posted by Eeba2988
      I used to work in UAE and had credit card, due to unexpected circumstances i was terminated and couldn't find another job so with a heavy heart i left UAE and with an issue wid my card amounting 5K AED. Its been 8 months now im in philippines, and now i started receiving mails from certain attorneys, 1 is from Manila and the other 1 is from Cebu. They mentioned that i am under investigation and they may file a case againts me once they initiate the Filing of Petition for Recognition of Foreign Judgement. They also mentioned that i will have INTERPOL case. I was advised not to travel to avoid embarrassment. I am worried i may not able to travel abroad because of this. Is there anyone who could help me understand this? Is it possible that i cant go abroad? Thanks in advance
      Can you deactivate your email account so those buttholes' email will bounce and they can no longer reach you. Email is free you can easily get one. Do not be sentimental with your current email add.

Comment

• Dontyouworry
        Top Level Member
        ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
        • Jun 2017
        • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by Eeba2988
        The liability you owe in Oman cannot be claimed legally in India by any authority or attorney, relax and do not get into conversations with any collection agency.
        www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Lexus
          Top Level Member
          ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
          • Sep 2010
          • United States

Suit for credit card overdue payment is initiated upon the discretion of the credit card company and considered as the last resort. Dubai Police has an online free-of-charge service, that enables residents in the UAE to check if they have a travel ban due to financial cases in the emirate of Dubai only. To use the service you need to enter your Emirates ID card number. To avail the service visit the Dubai Police website or download the Dubai Police app.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a red rose is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...