Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-26-2019, 02:16 PM   #151
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otep View Post
Hi good sir,
I will ask for your good advice i have credit card in dunia which i cant pay my monthly bill for 4 months.Now they are calling me every day sending email every week..My problem our company was facing crisis what they did to me and my colleagues to save the company crisis.They reduced our salary,before my salary 4500 now 2500 only.Now for sure i have travel ban and they will file case again me.
Now my question is can i use the reason in dubai court thats why i cant able to pay my monthly interest in credit card because our company was giving us options take the 2500aed or resign.
Thank you
You will not be asked anything else in the court other than one question, “did you sign the cheque “? You say yes and thats it, you will be mostly given a judgement of court fine subject to Emirate and cheque amount.
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 11-26-2019, 07:57 PM   #152
Unregistered

Sorry sir another question..After the payment of my fine let say the court told me to pay the fine..meaning to say i dont have case from the police and immigration?Because i was worried this coming april i want to take vacation to visit my family.They might block me in immigration.And last question sir do you have any idea how much they will give fine to me?i have 35000k credit card.Thank you for your reply it’s really help me to calm down and appreciated❤️

Old 11-26-2019, 11:28 PM   #153
Otep
Otep's Flag is: Philippines

Default Re: Dunia Finance Credit Card, Advice Needed.

Sorry sir another question..After the payment of my fine let say the court told me to pay the fine..meaning to say i dont have case from the police and immigration?Because i was worried this coming april i want to take vacation to visit my family.They might block me in immigration.And last question sir do you have any idea how much they will give fine to me?i have 35000k credit card.Thank you for your reply it’s really help me to calm down and appreciated
Otep is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-27-2019, 03:04 AM   #154
Unregistered

Default Re: Dunia Finance Credit Card, Advice Needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontfear View Post
You must check first if you uave a case before you cancellation of your visa. The cheapest way to know if there is a case in all emirates not only in dubai is to apply for a police clearance online through MOI and choose the option to receive you clearance by email. If your application is approve and you received an email that your police clearance is ready it means you dont have any case in all emirates. Bit if you received a notification that your clearance is rejected it means you may have a pending case already.
Hi - i installed the MOI app and planning to get a police clearance. Question, there is a dropdown list menu for "Emirates" - if i choose Dubai, does it mean that they will check only the case in Dubai and not for all Emirates?

Old 12-01-2019, 05:43 PM   #155
Unregistered

Hi good day..sir just want to ask if you have any idea if how much dubai court will given fine for me.I have credit card worth of 35000.Which is i was not able to pay even the interest thats why they keep calling me..Thank you and appreciated.🙏

Old 12-02-2019, 12:23 PM   #156
ccdebt
ccdebt's Flag is: Philippines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi good day..sir just want to ask if you have any idea if how much dubai court will given fine for me.I have credit card worth of 35000.Which is i was not able to pay even the interest thats why they keep calling me..Thank you and appreciated.🙏
If the case is in dubai it will be 2020aed fine.
ccdebt is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2019, 04:27 PM   #157
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otep View Post
Sorry sir another question..After the payment of my fine let say the court told me to pay the fine..meaning to say i dont have case from the police and immigration?Because i was worried this coming april i want to take vacation to visit my family.They might block me in immigration.And last question sir do you have any idea how much they will give fine to me?i have 35000k credit card.Thank you for your reply it’s really help me to calm down and appreciated
The court fine is subject to each emirate and also if you are present for the hearing or not. Dubai has a fixed slab which relates to the amount mentioned above, so the fine of in Dubai will be 2000 AED, depends on the judge for any other emirates.
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote