Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BUSINESS and FINANCE LAW > Other Business and Finance Law Issues > Tax Issues

Register FAQ Tags Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-19-2016, 08:53 AM   #1
RAHUL GUPTA
RAHUL GUPTA's Flag is: India

Default HIGH COURT JUDGEMENT

HELLO FRIENDS,

1)Please provide me Hon'ble High Court judgement in which Hon'ble High Court issuing strict directions or slapping lower authorities for not following the Hon'ble High Court earlier directions.

2) Hon'ble High Court Kept the matter in abeyance but lower authorities are issuing fresh notices to dealers , because of which Hon'ble High Court issued strict directions to lower authorities.
RAHUL GUPTA is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 11-19-2016, 05:25 PM   #2
AFFA
Top Level Member

Default Re: HIGH COURT JUDGEMENT

I wish to inform you that Chief Justice HL Dattu of the Supreme Court has warned the Karnataka High Court to follow its judicial order and even change the registrar general of the Karnataka High Court if needed in an order dated April 28, 2015.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No