• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seema.dibi
    • Mar 2017
    • India

Regarding My Own Property

Hello,
    I am 52 year old men. I have 1 self acquired property on my wife's name. Lately my daughter-in-law and her family has tortured us. Even they have beaten us and when we tried to complain they tried to put false case on us. Now i am asking my son to move out with her,but m,y daughter-in-law is saying she will only move out only if we buy her a new home. She is constantly mentally torturing us. My son is an employee in my office . He is ready to move out. What can we do ? She is threatening to put false acquisitions on us if we do anything.
  • Lexus
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Sep 2010
    • United States

Re: Regarding My Own Property

The property is self-acquired, so you can rent out the property to somebody else and can move to a small house where there is no space to accommodate your son and his wife. If you are not ready to do so it is good to involve law enforcement in this case. You can file a domestic violence case against your daughter in law and keep it as a record. If your daughter in law is making false acquisitions and fails to prove the case with witness she will lost her credibility before the law. It is good to consult a lawyer in this matter.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a red dog is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...