Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > IMMIGRATION LAW > Other Immigration Law and Visas

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-18-2018, 08:16 AM   #331
Shiffer
Shiffer's Flag is: India

Default Re: UAE Travel Ban for Credit Card Debt?

Hiii ..I have an issue because of credit card ..I worked in Kuwait and last January I lost my job because of salary issue in company..they need to close the project and send the whole team back to their mother country and visa is also expired ..so they told us to leave kuwait ..everyone make a case against company there..and did exit with cancelled visa ..but I hav credit there ..now I m looking forward for a job and the agency bilkish called me and tell me to pay a bulk amount otherwise they will take legal action against me ..I don’t know what to do now ..I don’t hav that much amount to pay ..I m job less..please help me
Shiffer is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 10-18-2018, 04:59 PM   #332
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile
Default Re: UAE Travel Ban for Credit Card Debt?

Here is a good news for many defaulters in fear of having a case/travel ban on them but not sure if any case is really filed, any upcoming travel plan out of the UAE or vacation but in dilemma if they will be held in the immigration, not sure if bank has really filed a case or just trying to scare or not sure in which Police Station is the case filed, all of this confusion only because one cannot afford to do a case check which becomes quite expensive.

Have found a Lawyer/Attorney who can do the case check to find out if any case is filed across the UAE and if a travel ban is imposed, will provide the case number as well if found to have and only charges a nominal fee of AED 550. Anybody wanting to check can send an email to contact@uaedebtsolutions.com and will refer them have it done. Can try to get the fee down a little more if doing the case check for two or more people at a time. People outside the UAE who previously had lived in the UAE and have defaulted on loans or credit cards can also get it checked if they have any travel plans.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No