• Show
Clear All
  • Wenton2
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Sep 2016
    • United States

Re: Fraud of CHINESE COMPANIES !!!

That is a scam that is going to be around for quite a while, it is somewhat successful unfortunately, and so that means it will be around for a while, but it least it's good that is publicized here so some people will become aware

Comment

• wilma457

Never pay any advance fees or gift fees when dealing with Chinese firms. If they ask you to do this, they are not legitimate.

Comment

• Unregistered

Hi,
        Just happen to me last september, same story from WESRERN LANGUAGE TRAINING SCHOOL (UK) LTD. Ive made a lot of research when i receive their offer to send 36students to do intensive 6month horse riding training at my place.
        They agree with my quotation n contract really fast, nd invited us to china for meeting. I couldnt enter Zhuhai the first time because of my visa, then they double up the offer to 75students coming to create the urgency.
        When i went there for the second time, we signed the contract with a dinner that cost us 9960rmb. Suprisingly they did pay 4000+rmb from the bill because we didnt have enough money. And of course being so nice i even transfer back to them when im back to my own country.
        After that till now never heard anythibg from them.
        Total lost rm20k including the travel expenses.????

Comment

• Unregistered

Hi everyone,

I received the following email:

Dear Controller, We are from CHANGXU Import & Export Trading Co., Ltd China, located in the middle of HENAN province. Our company has already acquired the State Administration for Industry and Commerce registration, and put on record at the State Administration of Foreign Exchange, General Administration of Customs and the National Entry-exit Inspection Bureau.
          According to our knowledge, your company is engaged in travel agency, having a good reputation in the industry in your country. We think that your company can receive our tourism groups in your country.
          We are planning to arrange 312 employees of our subordinate factory to travel to your country for tourist activities in 8 nights .In order to complete our tourism activities, we will divide to the employees to arrive in your country in three times, 104 people for each batch.
          1, 104 people,20/09/2018 leave Shanghai airport ,
          28/09/2018 return Shanghai capital airport .
          2, 104 people, 01/10/2018 leave Shanghai airport ,
          08/10/2018 return Shanghai capital airport .
          3, 104 people, 10/10/2018 leave Shanghai airport ,
          18/10/2018 return Shanghai capital airport .
          Please provide 4 Star Hotels, including travel plans,
          The entire trip plan is a leisure arrangement.

Best wishes,
          ShuiZhou
          Chinese government registration number:91410100MA44ETBC14

Anyone had any dealings with this company? I'm guessing its another scam.

Comment

• Unregistered

Hi, we just got the same email as was posted today:

Dear Controller, We are from CHANGXU Import & Export Trading Co., Ltd China, located in the middle of HENAN province. Our company has already acquired the State Administration for Industry and Commerce registration, and put on record at the State Administration of Foreign Exchange, General Administration of Customs and the National Entry-exit Inspection Bureau.
            According to our knowledge, your company is engaged in travel agency, having a good reputation in the industry in your country. We think that your company can receive our tourism groups in your country.
            We are planning to arrange 312 employees of our subordinate factory to travel to your country for tourist activities in 8 nights .In order to complete our tourism activities, we will divide to the employees to arrive in your country in three times, 104 people for each batch.

Best wishes,
            ShuiZhou

Comment

• Unregistered

Hi guys, I got the same email, have any of you received any additional information from the company??

They have accepted my offer but have not yet asked for anything as in notary fees or similar.
              Would appreciate any info.

Sent: Friday, March 30, 2018 7:04 AM
              To: info@++++++-+++++.hr
              Subject: Beautiful tourism

Dear Controller, We are from CHANXU Import & Export Trading Co., Ltd China, located in the middle of HENAN province. Our company has already acquired the State Administration for Industry and Commerce registration, and put on record at the State Administration of Foreign Exchange, General Administration of Customs and the National Entry-exit Inspection Bureau.
              1, 104 people,20/07/2018 leave Shanghai airport ,
              28/07/2018 return Shanghai capital airport .
              2, 104 people, 01/08/2018 leave Shanghai airport ,
              08/08/2018 return Shanghai capital airport .
              3, 104 people, 10/08/2018 leave Shanghai airport ,
              18/08/2018 return Shanghai capital airport .

Best wishes,
              Liu ShuiZhou

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by Unregistered
                Hi everyone,

Best wishes,
                ShuiZhou

*This is scam and I dealt with this person in the string of emails and at the end this guy wants us to visit China to sign the formal contract where it is unnecessary. He will get you into China to spend money on a number of things and will not pay you at the end of what he promised per contract.

Comment

• Unregistered

Hi everyone,

Best wishes,
                  ShuiZhou

Yes they are a scam, we spent days preparing a trip as we are a small tour company, they asked for a contract, therefore we had our lawyer draft one. They sent back their contract without our company name and wanted us to go to China to sign a notary and pay the notary. That’s when we researched further and sure enough it’s a scam. When we told them everything could be done in our country through the embassy, they cancelled the deal.

Comment

• AuCC

We unfortunately did not find this information until we entered into a contract with Liu from Henan Changxu. We prepared everything, and he asked all the right questions at the right time. We went to China and signed the contract, and taking with us an expensive gift and transfer fees. He had prepared several documents, and it looked quite above board although we had reservations. After returning from China, he immediately asked for more money, and then we realised there was a problem. He tried to deny it for a few days, and then when we told him to produce real legal documents to prove we needed to pay the extra amount, he disappeared. We have lost a lot of money, and we want to find him and prosecute. If anyone has any contact from this company, please contact me immediately on findingchangxu[at]gmail[dot]com.

Comment

• Finding Changxu

We unfortunately did not find this information until we entered into a contract with Liu from Henan Changxu. We prepared everything, and he asked all the right questions at the right time. We went to China and signed the contract, and taking with us an expensive gift and transfer fees. He had prepared several documents, and it looked quite above board although we had reservations. After returning from China, he immediately asked for more money, and then we realised there was a problem. He tried to deny it for a few days, and then when we told him to produce real legal documents to prove we needed to pay the extra amount, he disappeared. We have lost a lot of money, and we want to find him and prosecute. If anyone has any contact from this company, please contact me immediately on findingchangxu[at]gmail[dot]com.

Comment

• Unregistered

A slightly different slant on the usual Chinese scam, this time using a genuine company but pointing you to an address that is not that of the genuine company. (At least I believe the company being cloned to be genuine...)

The address being listed on the "contract"for the supply of my goods is that same one as being used here i.e.

88 Nanguan Zhengjie Road
                        Xi'An City
                        Shaanxi,
                        China

Putting this address into Google reveals a couple of scammers using this address. Beware.

Peter Bowyer

Comment

• Unregistered

Warning, scams, Henan yayi Import & Export Trading Co. Ltd!!
                          The scammer approached us via E-Mail and told us an elaborate fake story.
                          He introduced himself as Wenhai Li, Henan yayi Import & Export Trading Co. Ltd in ZhengZhou, China, Henan Yayijin Import & Export Trading Co.,Ltd, mobile nr. 0086-13783675997, E-mail address <[email protected]> . His company is planning a company trip for 324 employees as a gesture of appreciation. They will divide the employees in three times, 108 people for each batch and for tourist activities in 7 nights(8 days). The first group of 108 people, 01/03/2016, The second group of 108 people, 11/03/2016, The third group of 108 people, 21/03/2016. He requested us to arrange appropriate travel plans and quote.
                          He convinced us that they are getting a good and fair deal when in fact they are not, creating a fake business.
                          The scammer asked us to pay 50 % of fee of the notary. The fee started out as small amounts. After we paid, the scammer made up new fees as like an travel insurance for participants that require payment before we received our reward.
                          We would like to give you warning of danger! You will never be sent the money that was promised. Never send money or give credit card details to Wenhai Li !
                          I JUST DODGED THIS SCAMMER TOO. AFTER MONTHS OF NEGOTIATIONS IT ALL FELL APART WHEN JE ASKED ME TO BRING 2000 USD CASH TO OUR MEETING, for bank fees. Thank goodness i saw this post. Beware people, there are unscrupulous people in China just waiting to rip you off!

Comment

• Unregistered

Dear all,
                            I've got exactly the same situation with yours. I start doubt when they confirm the trip very quick and asked to do the contract. There is not normal because they didnot really care about the detail of the trip even they pay a big amount of money. Then I search on the Google.
                            Thank you all very much so that I can avoid the risk.

Comment

• Henri
                              • Mar 2019
                              • Namibia

Warning, scams, Henan yayi Import & Export Trading Co. Ltd!!
                              The scammer approached us via E-Mail and told us an elaborate fake story.
                              He introduced himself as Wenhai Li, Henan yayi Import & Export Trading Co. Ltd in ZhengZhou, China, Henan Yayijin Import & Export Trading Co.,Ltd, mobile nr. 0086-13783675997, E-mail address <[email protected]> . His company is planning a company trip for 324 employees as a gesture of appreciation. They will divide the employees in three times, 108 people for each batch and for tourist activities in 7 nights(8 days). The first group of 108 people, 01/03/2016, The second group of 108 people, 11/03/2016, The third group of 108 people, 21/03/2016. He requested us to arrange appropriate travel plans and quote.
                              He convinced us that they are getting a good and fair deal when in fact they are not, creating a fake business.
                              The scammer asked us to pay 50 % of fee of the notary. The fee started out as small amounts. After we paid, the scammer made up new fees as like an travel insurance for participants that require payment before we received our reward.
                              We would like to give you warning of danger! You will never be sent the money that was promised. Never send money or give credit card details to Wenhai Li !
                              I almost had a similar experience with these little ****s. Also wanted my to fly in to do the negotiations and sign the contracts. Thanks to you boys, I smelled a rat and backed off.

Here is the details of the fraudulent ****s I corresponded with:
                              YAYIJIN IMPORT&EXPORT TRADING CO.,LTD
                              Private line: 0086-13783472797
                              Address: Dongfeng Road No.12,Zhengzhou,China
                              Chinese government registration number: 410100000158817(1-1)
                              NAME OF BANK: BANK OF CHINA, HE NAN BRANCH BANKING DEPARTMENT
                              ADDRESS OF BANK: NO,3-1 SHANG WU WAI HUAN ROAD,ZHENG ZHOU
                              SWIFT CODE: BKCHCNBJ530
                              ACCOUNT NAME: YAYIJIN IMPORT&EXPORT TRADING CO.,LTD
                              ACCOUNT NO. : 255956954759

The contact person was:
                              YAYIJIN IMPORT &EXPORT TRADING CO.,LTD
                              Enterprise code:35342967-0

Comment

• Unregistered

Hi.. I just received same email. I'm a tour operator in SA.

What happened with this request for 2018?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...