• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • olive
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Mar 2008

Re: Roommate vs false imprisonment in Florida

I would suggest you just continue to go in and out as you wish, and there really is nothing she can do. And then you can make arrangements to leave and find a new place when you can.

Comment

• Tenant72
      • Apr 2016

Originally posted by olive
      I would suggest you just continue to go in and out as you wish, and there really is nothing she can do. And then you can make arrangements to leave and find a new place when you can.
      You don't know anything about her but I'm going to be looking for a different place on January 2nd and January 3rd so I can get the hell out of here.

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by Tenant72
        You don't know anything about her but I'm going to be looking for a different place on January 2nd and January 3rd so I can get the hell out of here.
        That is probably the best way to resolve it.
        I doubt anybody would arrest her for false imprisonment in this scenario.

Comment

• Tenant72
          • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Unregistered
          That is probably the best way to resolve it.
          I doubt anybody would arrest her for false imprisonment in this scenario.
          Maybe so, but she's going to lose everything when I leave. It will be a matter of time.

Comment

• Tenant72
            • Apr 2016

Well an update to this article. I'm doing wonderful in my own 1/1 apartment and my ex-roommate is in prison and she lost custody of her 5 kids.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

Do birds chirp or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...