USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Facebook Legal Department - (phone number, email address, contact info)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

Re: Facebook Legal Department - (phone number, email address, contact info)

How much money will I get in any class action based on the data breach by Facebook?

If it is low can i file my own suit as well?

Comment

• Unregistered

We have been using FB for many years now. While browsing our page few days ago we received a request from FB to up load a full face photo showing our eyes. We complied. A few minutes later we was ask to provide a phone number which we did and received a text code to re-log in. When we try logging in we keep receiving this message. “You Can't Use Facebook Right Now
      We're reviewing the photo you sent us. We're always looking out for your security, so until then you won't be able to use Facebook”. This has been going for almost a week now denying us access to our page.

While FB is denying us access to log in for unscrupulous reasons Face book continues to spam our inbox and there is no way to unsubscribe from such unwanted e-mails because we are unable to Log in.

This is a classic case of Facebook deceptively enticing people to give up their personal information, once it’s collected into their data base, Facebook proceeds to abuses its discretion by deny the same persons it has conned from using their site.

As Face Book has been hit hard and restricted by the European Union for its various scams, I think there is case to be made nationwide in US District Court up the US Court of Appeals level that Facebook is intentionally engaging in Unfair or Deceptive business Acts or Practices against US Citizens.

Comment

• Unregistered

Why does FB make it so hard to find the legal contact information for them?

if it were not for these pages here, I would never have found it at all.

Shouldn't that be a requirement that they have such info prominently displayed?.

Comment

• Cromwell
          • Nov 2016
          • United States

Because the phone would ring off the hook these days

Comment

• olive
            Top Level Member
            ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
            • Mar 2008

It's not a legal requirement that they make any particular office number available.
            But if you have a lawyer on your issue the lawyer will be able to get any legal document to the legal dept simply by delivering the doc to a registed agent of FB. A registered agent of a company IS required.

I think generally FB doesn't really want the mass public inquiring to the actual legal dept--use customer service instead. FB will forward it if the legal dept is needed to address your issue.

Comment

• NeCP67
              • Dec 2019
              • United States

FACEBOOK LEGAL DEPARTMENT,
              SINCE YOUR FB MONITORS HAVE DECIDED TO .....VIOLATE.....MY 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND HAVE BEEN .....ILLEGALLY CENSORING ME...SINCE I STARTED VOICING MY POLITICAL PREFERENCES IN LATE 2016, OF WHICH I HAVE COLLECTED A SUBSTANTIAL FILE OF EVIDENCE OF SUCH, I FEEL I SHOULD INFORM YOU ALLLLLL, THAT I HAVE FILED FORMAL COMPLAINTS WITH THE BBB, US ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE, DEPT OF CIVIL AND HUMAN RIGHTS, AND A FEW MORE AGENCIES. SINCE YOUR....FRAUDULENT.....CREATOR AND CEO MARK ZUCKERBERG, HAS BEEN BROUGHT BEFORE THE US CONGRESSIONAL OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE SEVERAL TIMES, WITH THE THREAT OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TAKING OVER THE REGULATION OF MONITORING THE CONTENT WITHIN YA'LL'S......PUBLIC FORUM.....WITH MARK ZUCKERBERG......GIVING DELIBERATE MISLEADING STATEMENTS ON THE OBVIOUS AND OUT OF CONTROL POLITICAL BIAS AND TARGETING OF CONSERVATIVE PREFERENCES, AND THEM....WITHOUT ANY KIND OF PROPER NOTIFICATION AND DETAILED REASONING AS TO WHY I HAVE CONTINUOUSLY BEEN BLOCKED FROM POSTING VIDEOS, PICS, MEMES, GIFS, COMMENTS AND STATUS' TO THE POINT THAT I'VE BEEN LOCKED OUT OF MY ACCOUNT REPEATEDLY FOR WEEKS AT A TIME, AGAIN....WITHOUT ANY KIND OF REASONING WHATSOEVER, WITH RECENTLY HAVING MY PAGE THAT I CREATED....SEPARATELY FROM MY PERSONAL PROFILE, AS IS DIRECTED BY YOUR EVERCHANGING COMMUNITY STANDARDS, AND GIVING MYSELF AN ALIAS, DUE TO MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO PROTECT MY IDENTITY, DUE TO SAFETY REASONS, SINCE I HAVE BEEN REPEATEDLY THREATENED TO HAVE MY LIFE AND MY FAMILY'S LIVES TAKEN, OR US BEATEN AND LEFT TO DIE, ETC, AND YOUR EVER SO BIASED MONITORS TELLING ME THAT, "ALTHOUGH WHAT HAS BEEN SAID TO ME, MAY SEEM THREATENING, IT DOES NOT GO AGAINST YA'LL'S COMMUNITY STANDARDS, AND THAT I CAN JUST MERELY BLOCK THEM'.......I HAVE NOW MADE IT MY PERSONAL AGENDA AND MISSION.....TO SEE TO IT.....THAT YA'LL BEING FEDERALLY REGULATED...WILL COME TO FRUITION.....POST....HASTE!!!
              ESPECIALLY SINCE THERE ARE NUMEROUS PAGES, THAT DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST, LIBERAL MEMBERS HAVE THAT, ABSOLUTELY DO NOT, GO BY THEIR LEGAL GIVEN NAMES, THEM USING ALIAS', IT BEING RATHER OBVIOUS, AND YET....THEY ARE STILL UP AND RUNNING AND MANY STRONGLY ADVOCATING FOR CONSERVATIVE, DEATHS, EXTINCTION, OR BEING MARCHED TO DEATH CAMPS AND PROMPTLY MURDERED!! AND YET....THOSE POSTS, COMMENTS, VIDEOS, ETC.....ARE NEVER REMOVED....EVER!!! AND WHEN I HAVE REPORTED THEM....I GET THE SAME B.S. MOUTH SERVICE FROM YOUR MONITORS AND THEM URGING ME TO BLOCK THEM SO THAT I DO NOT HAVE TO BE EXPOSED TO THEIR CONTENT......YEAH....BUT YA'LL ARE NOT BIASED, NOR ARE YA'LL POLITICALLY TARGETING ANYONE....RIGHT???!!!!
              THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOT ONE LAW IN THE US CODES THAT SAYS I CANNOT USE AN ALIAS, UNLESS I'M TRYING TO GENERATE A MONETARY GAIN, OR INVOLVED IN SOME KIND OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITY...........NEITHER OF WHICH AM I DOING. MY PAGE IS STRICTLY ME AND OTHERS OF THE SAME MIND, VOICING OUR OPINION'S AND PUTTING OUT INFO FOR EACH OTHER, KEEPING EVERYONE INFORMED OF THE ISSUES THAT PERTAIN TO US AND OUR CONCERNS. I DO NOT SELL ANYTHING AND NEVER HAVE I ASKED FOR ANY MONEY!! I AM IN NOW WAY, TRYING IN ANY WAY, TO GET MONEY FROM ANYONE.....PERIOD!!! YET, MY PAGE HAS NOW BEEN BLOCKED, AND IS BEING PULLED DOWN, EVEN THOUGH I HAVE SENT IN A COPY OF MY ID.
              THIS IS A DIRECT AND HIGHLY ILLEGAL ACTION ON FACEBOOK'S PART, AND I HAVE NOT BEEN GIVEN ANY KIND OF LEGAL, ACCEPTABLE OR EVEN GROTESQUELY VAGUE REASON AS TO WHY MY PAGE IS BEING SHUT DOWN!!! AND THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING TO NOT ONLY JUST ME, BUT MANY...MANY....OTHERS THAT ARE DOING THE SAME AS I!!! YET.....THE OTHER PARTIES WITH OPPOSITE OPINIONS.......CARRY ON CURRENTLY, WITH NO HESITATION, HARASSMENT, TEMP BLOCK, ETC!!!
              AS I HAVE SAID, THE BIAS, POLITICAL TARGETING, DISCRIMINATION, PREJUDICE, ILLEGAL CENSORSHIP, ETC.....IS OBVIOUS AND OUT OF CONTROL!!!
              IDK, MAYBE YOU PEOPLE ARE OK WITH ALL THE CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATIONS OF YOUR MEMBERS......AND WILL CHOOSE TO IGNORE THIS AND CARRY ON......WELL......I HOPE YA'LL DO, AND GET SHUT THE F**K DOWN!!! CAUSE IT'S COMING....WITH THE RAMP UP WITH THE CLOSER WE GET TO THE ELECTIONS IN 2020.....I CAN JUST IMAGINE HOW OFF THE CHAIN IT WILL BE BY NOV. 2020!!!
              YA'LL WERE WARNED BY BOTH SIDES OF THE ISLE IN CONGRESS TO CEASE AND DESIST....AND YET YA'LL THUMB YOUR NOSES AT THEM, OUR LAWS AND OUR CONSTITUTION, DAILY!!! NOT VERY WISE BUSINESS PRACTICES, DAMN SURE NOT VERY PROFESSIONAL, LET ALONE, ETHICAL, MORAL OR SHOWS AN OUNCE OF INTEGRITY.....AND TO THE BEST OF MY MEMORY OF 52 YEARS...BUSINESS' DON'T LAST VERY LONG WHEN THEY DECIDE TO WADE THAT DEEPLY INTO A CESS POOL!!!!

CONTACT ME ANYTIME.....PLEASE!!!!

Comment

• Unregistered

Much easier to read if you use lower case letters--just FYI.

Comment

I,m seventy yrs old & have been on facebook for over 10 yrs.Now I cant check my g-mail order things,(shopping} or get on fb.It lthis resovsolel started when t Iryed to sign in 2 my tablet owner acct. ,for over a week I try everything,so now i don have fbI did.nt no THERE where other acct in that name my bith name is EVELYN but,was always known as LYNN,plus there r others w/ the same name.I need fb so I can stay in touch w/ drs,family FREINDS shoping & gmail etc.At my age I dont go ou t much plus I have medical lssus.How can I get.started al lover again PLEASE help me AND tks 4 your time.lynnlickers018.gmail.com

Comment

Have you contacted customer support. Be persistent.

If you have to get legal help see if usarbitrationcorp.com or fairshake.com could help you for free.
                    They have a growing fb resolution dept, busy these days as you might imagine.
                    I used them as well.

OR you could sue fb in small claims court as well in most cases, it's easy to do.

Comment

how can I file a record request to the law enforcement department, Saudi Arabia

Comment

You mean to facebook's legal dept or to Saudi law enforcement?

Comment

Know Family of their Daughter being AKA: Hannah Herrick. On game site Using Inappropriate In Authorized SEXUAL pics to promote Online Game!! They Will FILE FELONY LAW SUIT MONDAY IF THEIR DAUGHTER'S PICS ARE NOT REMOVED!!!😠
                          HAVE COPYED EVERYTHING FOR THEIR LAW SUIT!!😠 Any Questions?? Contact ME!!😠

Comment

Seriously😠 The Scam Test??😠

Comment

After reading many of yus complaints,o can see legally nothing being done to help yous.Now I hear these face crook people steel business ideas,patents,hawaii has lands being stolen,and yet our justice department seems to do nothing!When there no justice,Theres JUST US!The countries in kaos,everyone's wearing masks.Let us patriots form our groups and bring this commie anti American company some street justice.Let's shut these rich bastards down.radio signals on their frequencies can be jammed.Radio techs hear the call!Soon this country goes to civil war,when they throw this election threw fraud.Just like soros,let's get these elite commie turncoat bastards.Put zuckemburg on traitor list,make it so he can't show his face!!let's get these commies!Semper fi,free or die!!

Comment

They closed my account for no reason. Said my ID was improper but why do they need my ID in the fist place and second it WAS proper, it was my driving license and I live in Hungary and the USA, and FB DOES operate in both.

It is very inconvenient now to have to go and recreate all those contacts and histories etc, which also helped my business services as well a bit.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a red rose is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...