Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-19-2018, 03:30 PM   #11
Jackwolfskin123
Jackwolfskin123's Flag is: India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontyouworry View Post
It is just an hoax and the lady is trying to collect as much as possible for the target she has and then it will be transferred to any other collection agent the next month. It is also not possible to deactivate any loan account the way she states.
Thats what ive notice every onth they keep on changing an agent to harass you. Whayis that?
Jackwolfskin123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 05-21-2018, 02:04 AM   #12
Shafraz Abdulla
Shafraz Abdulla's Flag is: Sri Lanka

Default Re: Re payment of a personal Loan

Dontyouworry,

how can I check if I have got any civil police cases in KSA. I wanna know what the real situation is. as I said before I wanna get rid of this problem so that one day i can go and perform Hajj.

is there any way to deactivate my loan account by producing details of me being unfit and that I am jobless. I also wanna know if there is a possibility to lodge a police entry against this company for harassing me. i did call this company on another number and found out that the same phone number is been used by 4 separate companies as informed to me which is a very fishy thing.
Shafraz Abdulla is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No