Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > LABOR and EMPLOYMENT LAW > Job Discrimination and Harassment

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-15-2017, 08:30 AM   #1
bsghale
bsghale's Flag is: India

Question CRIME ON EMPLOYEE

Please note fallowing points on criminal conspiracy front
I was recruited for as a asst. general manager in govt of India enterprises, as per public sectors procedures and I signed and accepted the appointment letter with clauses (transfer and department s) inline with purpose of appointment and designation,
If appointment letter designation was like "AGM_Any department, I would have rejected the offer.

CPSU systematically transfered or forced sent me to a isolated location, where there is no company establishment
After reaching the transferred location, asked to do inferior, defamed, labour work, attender work, insulting work on roads as sales man,( which is under SPE act of 1976 which attract ID act) with targets, against services agreement, when asked for establishment as per service agreement ,company refused and threatened for consequences ,abused and used public power for forced to do illegal work for payment..

1.Transfer order to Guwahati, do not mention CPSE infrastructure address at Guwathi, and reporting to GM marketing at Bangalore H.O.
Logica)As there is no company establishment, it's amounts to cheating and illegal transportation of employee for salary to remote no mans land,attract IPC 374 and 370.
(b) Asking employee report from Guwahati to GM marketing at Bangalore head office, is deemed confirmed criminal conspiracy by set of people, with out mentioning the mode of reporting with out CPSU office infrastructure at Guwathi?
(C) The illogical transfer to remote place for payment is against the appointment letter contract terms, HC has never mentioned to transfer the employee to remote place, as workman on slavery for salary?
Rest documents before my VRS application is documents of evidence to support above IPC sections?
2.Forced labour, slavery for salary by deliberate rejection of my VRS application, it is opportunity given by employee to CPSU to relieve from hard slavery punishment as workman with out proven misconduct, but CPSE rejected with a criminal intention to ruin me and my family?
Logic:
When my VRS application is accepted by reporting officer, it's deemed surrendering my workman rules job or post, at Guwathi, or otherwise it should not have been accepted?

HRD rejecting the VRS accepted and recommended by my reporting officer, CPSU forcing to do illegal and illogical slavery or body shopping at Guwhati for salary, with criminal intentions?

Other documents in hand supports me illogical termination under natural justice.

Think out of the box, apart from routine labour case, it is cold blood murder of person and his family with criminal intentions of set of people for no reasons, they have mis used the government of India President Office and public money?

If, what had done to me is legally right by CPSE, is truly suppose be acceptable by individual employees ,
THEN all female employees in the company should accept CPSE decisions of attempted rapes, sexual Harassment and any illogical work assigned, may be prostitution for salary, then if any resignation or VRS are to be rejected for intentions of CPSE for forced labour?

Any comments and suggestions apart labour case front.. Please
bsghale is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 06-19-2017, 01:42 PM   #2
AFFA
Top Level Member

Default Re: CRIME ON EMPLOYEE

I wish to inform you that employee may file complaint with higher authorities regarding violation of employee rights. If however PSU does not take action then employee may seek court order regarding compensation for violation of employment agreement and further police complaint can be filed for violations of criminal law. Application to High Court seeking writ jurisdiction may be sought by you.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No