Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BUSINESS and FINANCE LAW > Consumer Complaints

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2019, 05:46 AM   #1
sunnyside
sunnyside's Flag is: UK

Angry Online Purchase

I recently purchased an item from an online store in France, returned it as it was too small. They refuse to refund me my money back and offer store credit as that's their policy, however there really is nothing else on their store that I need or want. Can I go after them legally?
sunnyside is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 04-30-2019, 06:56 PM   #2
adjusterjack
Top Level Member

Default Re: Online Purchase

Did you ever bother to read the terms of service? If the terms of service say no refunds, store credit only then, no, you can't go after them legally.

Take the store credit, buy what you think you can resell for close to what you paid for it if you leave the factory packages unopened. At least you'll get a good portion of your money back.

Next time you buy something online, make sure you've studied the terms of service so you know what you are getting into.
adjusterjack is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No