Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > INTERNATIONAL LAW > International Law Issues > Human Rights

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2019, 05:24 AM   #1
nefton12

Default Committed to a rehabilitation clinic in Tijuana, Mexico for consuming Cannabis

I was involuntarily committed to a "rehabilitation" clinic in Tijuana, mexico for consuming Cannabis. By the manipulation of the Clinic and order of my parents. Eight men forcefully kidnapped me, put me in a van. And took me to rehab where I was kept a year against my will. I was born in the U.S.A in California. Can I do anything to retaliate? Or what do I do so it does not happen again?
nefton12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmarks

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: