Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > ATTORNEYS, COURTS, LITIGATION > Attorneys and Legal Ethics

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-26-2013, 09:26 PM   #11
sandyclaus

Default Re: CPS took my kids... CPS wrote a bad report which is not true

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruruloco76 View Post
but cps did take my for no reason cps moreno valley ca christina hernandez was our worker look her up kruption riverside all cps worker dnt care about no kids n that is the truth...
Right now, all we have is the story you've given, which doesn't add up, and the accusation you are making.

CPS doesn't take children for no reason. In fact, if anything, CPS has a tendency to err on the side of caution and leave kids in the care of parents who are suspected of abuse or neglect when there is any reasonable doubt. They've even been accused of being far too lenient about such matters, as has been reported in the news very recently.

As has been said here, you are clearly not telling the whole story. There is a reason why CPS took your children, and we don't believe for one minute that you've been completely forthcoming as to the circumstances under which it really happened. They don't have a desperate need to take people's children just for the sake of doing it. They didn't do it for NO REASON. The fact is that you just didn't happen to agree with the reasons they DID do it.

If you want help, you're going to need to give us the REST of the story that you're hiding. You need to be honest with us, or honest with yourself. Only then will you realize what mistakes you've made that caused this unfortunate situation, and you can understand exactly what you need to do to correct the problems that led up to it. Until then, your children will remain with CPS - and the longer that takes, the more likely they will be to attempt to terminate your parental rights and have the children adopted.
sandyclaus is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 07-26-2013, 09:32 PM   #12
Disagreeable
Top Level Member
Disagreeable's Flag is: United States

Quote:
my stepson was staying his grandma reason being cuz me n my girlfriend had no where to live . my parents was moving to mexico so i ask them to take my two kids to mexico cuz i had no where to live
First, I suggest you re-read your post. Don't get snarky with us, because you are illiterate. Sending two US citizen children to Mexico, could be construed as neglect. Many US citizens are shot or kidnapped in Mexico. How can one reasonably expect two children to defend themselves? Being homeless is a good reason to keep the children from your custody. I can only assume it is a criminal record preventing you from seeking the services of a homeless shelter. That would be considered reasonable shelter. How old are the kids? Now, you obviously got off on the wrong the foot here. Drop the "tude" and we will try and assist you. Please elaborate your response based on what I have posted.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.
Disagreeable is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2013, 10:47 PM   #13
goddessoflubboc
Top Level Member

Quote:
no dickface we werent hide our kids at grandma
I've been called a lot of things but that's a first. Oh, and you responded to the wrong post.

Doesn't phase me, I've got no dog in this race. My kids are down the hall, in their rooms.
goddessoflubboc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-27-2013, 01:55 AM   #14
Disagreeable
Top Level Member
Disagreeable's Flag is: United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by goddessoflubboc View Post
I've been called a lot of things but that's a first. Oh, and you responded to the wrong post.

Doesn't phase me, I've got no dog in this race. My kids are down the hall, in their rooms.
Actually Goddess, many men would find that an endearing quality.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.
Disagreeable is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-05-2013, 12:59 AM   #15
sandmtnirishred

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyclaus View Post
Right now, all we have is the story you've given, which doesn't add up, and the accusation you are making.

CPS doesn't take children for no reason. In fact, if anything, CPS has a tendency to err on the side of caution and leave kids in the care of parents who are suspected of abuse or neglect when there is any reasonable doubt. They've even been accused of being far too lenient about such matters, as has been reported in the news very recently.

As has been said here, you are clearly not telling the whole story. There is a reason why CPS took your children, and we don't believe for one minute that you've been completely forthcoming as to the circumstances under which it really happened. They don't have a desperate need to take people's children just for the sake of doing it. They didn't do it for NO REASON. The fact is that you just didn't happen to agree with the reasons they DID do it.

If you want help, you're going to need to give us the REST of the story that you're hiding. You need to be honest with us, or honest with yourself. Only then will you realize what mistakes you've made that caused this unfortunate situation, and you can understand exactly what you need to do to correct the problems that led up to it. Until then, your children will remain with CPS - and the longer that takes, the more likely they will be to attempt to terminate your parental rights and have the children adopted.
You look up online or on YouTube the life and DEATH of Mrs Nancy SCHAEFFER OF GA. Then you preach about CPS. Then you say how right they are. In my state, federal benefits awarded for children adopted out of family averages $5000 per child, to each county DHR. PLEASE, SIR, there's much more, but just look her up. It will terrify you and break your heart to face this reality.
sandmtnirishred is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-05-2013, 01:10 AM   #16
sandyclaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandmtnirishred View Post
You look up online or on YouTube the life and DEATH of Mrs Nancy SCHAEFFER OF GA. Then you preach about CPS. Then you say how right they are. In my state, federal benefits awarded for children adopted out of family averages $5000 per child, to each county DHR. PLEASE, SIR, there's much more, but just look her up. It will terrify you and break your heart to face this reality.
No one said anything about CPS being right. Only that the OP isn't telling us the whole story.

CPS doesn't seek out families to break up "just because". There had to have been SOMETHING that OP did that triggered the investigation. Whether or not the appropriate result was for CPS to take the children can't be known because we do not have all of the facts - because OP is not telling us everything.
sandyclaus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-05-2013, 04:19 AM   #17
gail in georgia
Top Level Member

"but cps did take my for no reason cps moreno valley ca christina hernandez was our worker look her up kruption riverside all cps worker dnt care about no kids n that is the truth F THEM IN THERE ASS"

Difficult to believe CPS would remove children from such stellar parents.

Gail
gail in georgia is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-07-2014, 10:14 PM   #18
RIVERSIDECPS

Angry Re: CPS took my kids... CPS wrote a bad report which is not true

Visit www.riversidecpscorruption.blogspot.com - christina hernandez is a child ABUSING predator/kidnapper caught on tape. She has no business being around children and will be procecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Please contact and have LEGALLY OBTAINED direct audio of her fraud to support your case and throw out her BS.

ITS DISPICABLE THAT CHRISTINA HERNANDEZ IS STILL OVER IN CPS MORENO VALLEY KIDNAPPING CHILDREN. HER GAME IS OVER.

Old 06-29-2014, 10:09 AM   #19
Pat O'boyle CPS

please contact admin riverside cps corruption facebook page ASAP.

Old 05-13-2019, 02:04 PM   #20
Unregistered

This discussion is helpful, I am glad to see I am not the only one.
CPS has to be brought under control!