|Register||FAQ||Tags||Members List||Social Groups||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read||Layout|
|09-30-2017, 07:55 AM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2016
Houston DWI Lawyers To Your Rescue
If you are caught by the legal enforcement authorities while driving in an intoxicated situation in Texas you might be in great danger. You might think that everything is over for you. But it is actually not so, as there are professionally trained experts who are capable enough to handle such complicated situations tactfully.
What is the law?
Different States have different rules when it comes to driving. Knowing the law is crucial to driving the streets of Texas which imposes strict penal provisions for violating their rules, whether you are in an intoxicated State or not. Some of the basic facts incorporated in their law include:
• Driving in an intoxicated manner in Texas is classified as a misdemeanor and the charges levelled against the convict depend upon the intensity of the offense.
• Generally, the Blood Alcohol Content or BAC limit is considered for determining the intensity of the violation committed by the convict.
• A BAC limit of up to 0.15 percent is allowed to be present in the blood of the driver to render him/her free from any violation.
• For a person below the age of 21 years, any amount of alcohol content in their system will be considered as intoxicated.
• For commercial drivers, the allowable BAC content is 0.04 percent.
Note: The BAC level is calculated depending on the number of drinks taken, the gender of the driver and the body weight.
Avoid the confusion
There are some offenders who might think that they will be able to handle such a case all by themselves. But it is not that easy as only a professional expert in such matter will be able to steer clear of such offense. A good lawyer knows all the tips and tricks of defending such a case successfully and tries his level best to get reduced charges for his client if not get him free. But whether you fight yourself or hire an attorney it is always necessary to know the prevailing rules and regulations, especially when you dare to drive the streets of Texas in an intoxicated state.
Contribution Of A Lawyer
The contribution of a lawyer is unparalleled, especially when it comes to defending a DWI offense in Texas.
1. There are times when the law enforcement official delay in filing a case before the Court of law as it takes a substantial amount of time to organize the evidence collected against the offender and it is only Houston DWI Lawyers who can gear up the case for quick disposal.
2. Cases in which the help of a professional lawyer is sought are taken up on a contingency basis.
3. In most cases, the defending lawyer takes up the evidence collected and challenges the other parties about their authenticity.
4. It is only a DWI lawyer who can appeal for a reduction of the charges and get his client relieved from imprisonment.
The manner of determining the impairment, possible errors that could have been committed by the enforcement officials while collecting the samples and other probable loopholes in the investigation procedure are best known by a professional DWI expert.
There are times when the law enforcement official delay in filing a case before the Court of law as it takes a substantial amount of time to organize the evidence collected against the offender and it is only Houston DWI Lawyers who can gear up the case for quick disposal.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|DWI Lawyers Houston –Quicker Than Roadside Assistance||dwihouston||Car Accident Claims||0||12-30-2016 01:47 AM|
|Jonathan J. Paull, J.D. - DUI Lawyers Houston, Texas||dwihouston||United States and Canada||0||12-30-2016 01:45 AM|
|High Court Drafts Lawyers to Rescue Orphaned Arguments||WSJ Law Blog||Law News||0||11-18-2011 08:41 PM|
|BP Pushes for Houston; Plaintiffs’ Lawyers Aren’t so Sure||WSJ Law Blog||Law News||0||05-11-2010 07:10 PM|
|Houston traffic ticket lawyers||johnsimth||Attorneys and Legal Ethics||0||07-06-2009 02:13 PM|