Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > Wiki Articles and Off-Topic Messages > Off Topic Messages

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-18-2012, 07:03 AM   #1
ronniew

Default Online Education Enables Job Holders to Get Better Education

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, by the year 2014, around 14 million employments will be occupied by bachelor's degrees holders or higher. If you want to pursue an online bachelor's degree, you will be having an important step toward rising your career options while saving time and money.

The Occupational Outlook Quarterly announced that, in 2005, unemployment rate for bachelor's degree holders or higher was only 2 %. In contrast, the rate for high-school graduates was four percent. Students pursuing degrees in online schools can take advantage of huge prospects for work, pay improves, and career promotions.

In 2006, as per the Bureau of Labor Statistics, around 50% of working professionals acquire education support programs. Usually, different companies do not advertise this plus side, so one should investigate employee gains programs. Apart from making amends for high tuition fees, a corporation might even support to pay for textbooks. On top of that, if one follows any online degree, it could be possible proceeding the current employment while joining with online classes.

For those who are excited about their career progress, education online supports climb the ladders of career development. You should definitely evaluate the employer's education support programs. With a little tuition assistance, one can strengthen wanted techniques while decreasing the expense of education.
ronniew is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 07-07-2012, 01:06 AM   #2
ronniew

Thumbs up Re: Online Education Enables Job Holders to Get Better Education

Online learning really is the only option for me at this point in my life. Working full-time (sometimes as many as 60 hours a week) as an executive manager for a professional development company, spending time with my family (my wife and I have a 3 year and 6 year old son), attending church (I assist with singing, coaching the Bible Quiz team, and teaching a Sunday school class) leaves little room for traditional classroom schedules. With the World Campus, I’m able to balance of this effectively (still maintaining a 4.0 GPA) while receiving a top notch education. Is it difficult? You better believe it is. In fact, I’d venture to say that me and those in similar situations are actually better prepared for the real world. We have exceptional organization skills, allowing us to prioritize not only our education but every aspect of our lives as they are most certainly all intertwined.

I agree with every one of your points of justification. In fact, I may print it and carry it with me for just such occasions. When people ask me where I’m pursuing my degree, I always simply say, “Penn State!” Then after a noticeable pause, I insert, “They have an excellent online program that allows me to maintain a normal life and add class as my schedule fits.” Online education really does allow the learning experience to fit into your lifestyle instead of the other way around as is traditionally done.
ronniew is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2019, 07:11 AM   #3
damionfrye
damionfrye's Flag is: United States

View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Twitter Profile
Default Re: Online Education Enables Job Holders to Get Better Education

Online education is electronically upheld learning that depends on the Internet for teacher/student association and the distribution of class materials. Online education is the better alternative to learn new information. It can include audio, video, animations, virtual training environments and live chats with professors.
damionfrye is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 03-14-2019, 05:09 AM   #4
esdschool
esdschool's Flag is: United States

Online education is very beneficial for working adults. It helps in course flexibility, learning new skills and improving existing ones, Instant relevance to your job, new career opportunities and many more. Online education allow the learning experience to fit into one.

Old 03-18-2019, 07:28 AM   #5
larajj
larajj's Flag is: United States

Online education is very helpful for the students. Online education is a sort of educational guidance that is delivered via the internet to students using their home computers.
larajj is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-20-2019, 05:01 AM   #6
Unregistered

Lots of junk exists in those cases too. Choose carefully who you work with.