•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Doune
    • Dec 2018
    • United States

Auto insurance storage policy versus active

Can I buy auto insurance and legally change it back and forth from a storage policy to an active policy as I travel back and forth from NY to Florida?

When I am in Florida I don't use the NY car at all and I am about 6 months of each year in Florida now that I retired.
  • Lexus
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Sep 2010
    • United States

Re: Auto insurance storage policy versus active

There is no such a process to constantly change a storage policy to an active policy forth and back.

Comment

• adjusterjack
      Top Level Member
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
      • May 2016

Re: Auto insurance storage policy versus active

And if there were, you'd pay a lot more for the insurance than you are paying now.

All you can do if you want to save some money is delete the collision coverage for the six months that you are away. Although that's not a good idea if the car is in a parking structure where other cars come in and out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...