Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > CRIMINAL LAW, ARRESTS, TRAFFIC TICKETS > Other Criminal Law Matters

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-28-2013, 08:05 AM   #61
Fabio

Default Re: Fraud: Mauna Kea Galleries Hawaii, fake art, Mark, Carolyn and Kuhane Blackburn

I bought 7 items from Mauna Kea Galleries in 2013. 3 were not authentic. I checked top-authorities in the matter. 1 was never received. I'm going to FBI, to BBB and every place I can. I recommend you or the next victim to do the same.
Fabio is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 08-07-2013, 11:56 AM   #62
Fabio

Default Re: Fraud: Mauna Kea Galleries Hawaii, fake art, Mark, Carolyn and Kuhane Blackburn

Dear Moderator,
Forgive me if I don't write well in English since I don't live in the US. I am trying to go to Small Cases in Hawaii against this gallery. I need a couple of names of people there who could do this service, not necessarily lawyers. The main item is clearly a forgery and I have documentation, I received input from different sources, good sources, including the painter's son, who is an authority and archivist of all works of his father. So basically I need someone who lives in Hawaii to fill a case, does not need to be a lawyer, but a lawyer would be ok too depending on how much it is charged. My item costed about US$ 1350, it had shipping expenses and more $350 expenses for the certificate of non-authenticity. Anyone can help me here?
Fabio is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-11-2014, 04:34 PM   #63
Unregistered

This company has changed its eBay name to Manu Antiques..

Old 12-08-2014, 07:12 AM   #64
Unregistered

FYI: Mauna Kea Galleries changed their name and is now doing business as "Manu Antiques"

Old 12-20-2014, 11:38 AM   #65
Unregistered

Hawaii Audubon Society records indicate that Mark and Carolyn Blackburn have never been members of the Society. Carolyn was on the Society's Board of Directors in early 2009 before it was discovered that she was not a member of the Society. She was asked to and did step down from the Board.

Old 03-02-2015, 12:57 AM   #66
Unregistered

I remember something Arne Coward said to me in 1977 and that is "he is a crook who sued his own father."

Old 05-12-2015, 12:10 PM   #67
Unregistered

My sister worked for him for years. Out of necessity! He is a horrible person and treated her like a piece of dirt. Rude demanding , horrible horrible stories I heard about how he treated her. I certainly would not put it past a man who would treat another person like this to do anything underhanded.

Old 06-14-2019, 06:35 AM   #68
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I remember something Arne Coward said to me in 1977 and that is "he is a crook who sued his own father."
It's true I am sure. I have to live near the dude and he is still up to his antics.