Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > CRIMINAL LAW, ARRESTS, TRAFFIC TICKETS > Other Criminal Law Matters

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-13-2019, 09:43 AM   #1
HITT
HITT's Flag is: United States

Default My children getting harrassed

My kids have been stalked by a guy that watches them where we live. They told him to leave them alone and he slammed his breaks and started to back up and they ran. A week later he called the cops on my brother for driving by his place and saying he better watch how he talks to his family and called him a perv. Cops came and questioned they said that we was to have to contact with them and for them to have none with us.

Well then the guy and his mother came to our house which I have pix proof of and claimed the kids was blocking the roads while they was on their bikes (note we live in a trailer park) also started calling them names. We told them to leave and not come back well at the bus stops when I drop 2 of my 3 kids off shes been calling my kids cuss words and telling them they are stupid etc. This morning i drop my children off & she gets in front of the car I'm driving and drives very slow then sped up and right on the road I live on when I went to turn she slammed on her breaks.

I'm a parent that's tired of my children getting harrassed verbally I posted on the community website we live in her name and also her sons and what all has happened and apparently while I was gone she called the cops on me for harassment? What should I do
HITT is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 09-14-2019, 08:54 AM   #2
Highwayman
Top Level Member

Default Re: My children getting harrassed

Move.

If you are that concerned then file a police report.
Highwayman is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2019, 08:57 AM   #3
adjusterjack
Top Level Member

Default Re: My children getting harrassed

Take out a restraining order. Then they go to jail if they don't comply with it.
adjusterjack is offline   Reply With Quote