Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Money Frauds and Scams

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-18-2016, 08:52 PM   #861
Lynndel
Top Level Member
Lynndel's Flag is: United States

Default Re: Luke Borg is a South African scammer (2nd thread)

Well, here it is 3/18/16 a week later from Luke posting his update he said would happen on 3/11/16. Any bets for 3/25/16? LOL!

Luke, still caught in the Ground Hog Day time warp I see.
Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals
Lynndel is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 03-19-2016, 12:18 PM   #862
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member
Jonh D Lier's Flag is: Belgium

Re: Luke Borg is a South African scammer (2nd thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynndel View Post
And when the update does not come this Friday, and it is next Friday or the Friday after that, his excuse will be:

I DIDN'T SAY WHICH FRIDAY, BUT IT WOULD BE ON A FRIDAY.

Kind of like when he said I WILL RECEIVE and then tried to claim it was a TARGET DATE. Yeah right Luke. We believe you that it will be this Friday! ROFLOLOLOLOL!

The BS finally came, obviously you were right, now the evil FED has came into play among others conspirators, scammer Luke Borgs BS is now very similar to BudiBSs updates, once again the rat and his ugly, fanatic metaball he calls wife have came up again with all his conspiracy theories and plots, final thing is that I see no payment coming but more of the same old regurgitated BS, a lot of BS to digest, so here we go:

[09:29:33 a. m.] luketalk700:
I have decided to more or less explain what we have been tied to and how it works. This might stop some of the emails and threats I receive via email or being conveyed to me by concerned members.
[09:31:33 a. m.] luketalk700: I will refrain from using names or companies involved. if I reveal the parties concerned, it will undoubtedly cause brain fade with some and then I would have to wash my hands with the consequences of their actions.
[09:31:46 a. m.] luketalk700: Let’s go to history first:
[09:32:08 a. m.] luketalk700: Our attempt to raise 1M USD failed. Just not enough. T suggested we return the funds
[09:32:48 a. m.] luketalk700: We then got an offer to ‘’lease’’ funds using the pooled funds, and enter a 90 day programme with returns in the region of 9 times our pooled investment. After consulting with lawyers regarding the legality of such a programme, they advised T against it.
[09:33:22 a. m.] luketalk700: Again T suggested we return the pooled funds but I asked him to keep on looking for a way for us to build a programme. The famous 48 hour thread followed where we gave him a mandate to ‘’do anything possible to get a return on the investment”. Every single member agreed.
[09:33:55 a. m.] luketalk700: T then entered a bond programme and and due to the quick turnaround expected we agreed to a 3 times return on the pooled funds. The reason I did it this way was due to various people in the group really going out of their way to give me a hard time and the scammer label I earned very quickly.
[09:34:55 a. m.] luketalk700: The Bonds:

T does not own the bonds. He is appointed as an intermediary for the owner of the bonds. I am not going into the details of ownership. It has nothing to do with us.
What I have is a agreement with T on behalf of the group. 3x our original pool which includes the original funds. Meagre according to some, but remember we were going to have a quick turnaround at the time. What I have been doing is negotiating a better return due to the amount of time passed. This can only be determined once the bonds are paid, percentages paid to different involved parties and costs deducted.
So why the delays? It became a nightmare of Central bank involvement, BIS (Bank of International Settlement) got involved, Armies of Lawyers, Federal Gag orders etc. All these bridges have been crossed and stumbling blocks removed. As per my previous updates, T is now in the Payment channel awaiting his turn.
[09:37:25 a. m.] luketalk700: T has signed an NCND.

This means the following:

Non-Circumvention Non-Disclosure Agreement (NCND): An agreement between two or more parties specifying that none of the parties will go around each other to transact directly with the originator of the transaction, nor will any of the parties disclose the particulars of the transaction covered by the agreement.

Then on my insistance I signed one as well to get access to the information and make shure as a representative of this group that all is as being conveyed to me.
[09:38:30 a. m.] luketalk700: The bonds have a value. They are being purchased by banks and private financial corporations.
[09:40:10 a. m.] luketalk700: T receives 20% of the value of the bond. This has to be split 50% with partners. Which leaves 10% left and this is where we are being paid from.
[09:41:23 a. m.] luketalk700: We could receive 3x up to 9x return on the pooled funds depending on the bond sale price.
[09:47:10 a. m.] luketalk700: Some feel they want to have a return on 10 years of ''investment'' that their funds have generated and pocketed by either me, T or others in the chain. This is simple not so. The Bonds had a dynamic value and was not invested gaining interest anywhere, and not being in T's or our ownership if that was the case only the owner of the bonds would benefit anyway.
[09:49:19 a. m.] luketalk700: I have had over the years been told to ''come clean'' the money is gone, I must stop scamming the group, I must stop Bull****ting the group, sarcastic regarding T's ability to perform, you name it, it has been thrown at us.
[09:55:11 a. m.] luketalk700: There are 6 platforms dealing with this. They have commenced payment. We just have to let the process come to us. We cant change anything, otherwise we would have all been paid by now.
[09:58:01 a. m.] luketalk700: I will have updates on wednesday unless T gets the go to fly earlier at which point i will let the group know to that fact.
Jonh D Lier is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-19-2016, 05:02 PM   #863
Lynndel
Top Level Member

OK, so the next update is going to be on Wednesday. Hmm, wonder which month and what year?

Luke, great BS story. You know it and I know it, but I guess you can continue to snow enough people to make them still believe you. I do feel sorry for them, because this is the best they are ever going to get from you and the so-called bonds for this fund. I say so-called because there is not a bond fund in the world than can pay 3x the initial bond cost. So that dog won't hunt with me, or anyone else that knows anything about trading bonds.

Bonds have a beginning date and an ending date. The only way a bond becomes worthless is if the company goes belly-up, or if a municipal bond the municipal goes bankrupt. The interest rate is set when the bond is issued, and it is not negotiable at any time. So blow that story up your assets. You are lying.

By the way Bill Gross is known as the Bond King, and has had over $3 Billion Dollars under management in Pimco he ran trading bonds, and he said to give him a call. He wants to know the name of the firm that claims they can generate a return of 3x investment, let alone being able to negotiate a different rate of return on a never ending bond.

For all of you still hanging on to hope this will happen, you need to report Luke to the authorities and DO IT NOW! Otherwise Luke will still be here next year telling the same lies only with a new twist. Personally I would love to see you and Mr. "T" in a courtroom trying to sell your BS story. Heck I would pay admission for that.

Old 03-22-2016, 02:21 AM   #864
Lynndel
Top Level Member

Luke: Now when you said this, and I quote: "What I have been doing is negotiating a better return due to the amount of time passed." I almost fell off my chair laughing. Now that was FUNNY!!!

You negotiate a better return? Seriously? You're lucky you can balance your checkbook. But negotiate a better return on a bond fund is just priceless. Unless you became an authorized bond trader or broker overnight, you can't negotiate anything. But thanks for the best laugh I have had in years.

Old 03-23-2016, 03:49 PM   #865
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member

Because of lapdogs like this imbecile, Luke has been able to scam a lot of people especially old ones:

[03:06:23 a. m.] scribbler65: Thanks Luke..perhaps now certain "individuals" will stop talking ****e elsewhere online and come to terms with the fact you were telling the truth all the long. Some pretty ****ty things have been said by "faceless persons or person" in this group, about you, me and others..and I sure hope this news makes them squirm, knowing everyone who knows them elsewhere and whose read what they've posted in the past, will now know it's complete and utter crap.
[03:08:09 a. m.] scribbler65: Shame on you..you know who you are and I hope the truth of what you've done hits you hard with each penny/dime/cent of your returns that you spend!
[03:10:44 a. m.] scribbler65: To the rest of y9ou reading this..my apologies for venting that on here..but it's something I've wanted to say for a very long time. I could say a hell of a lot worse,, but it's best I leave it at that. :x

The scammer and ponzi master from Cape Town South Africa Luke Borg, he also thinks himself as an intellectual, he is not more than an ignorant and a common thief, when he uses famous quotes he never says from whom it is the quote so people would think It is from him, here it is an example, It is a famous quote from Saint Agustine and the rat wrote it as if it were from him:

[03:25:34 a. m.] luketalk700: “The truth is like a lion; you don’t have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself.”

Old 03-24-2016, 01:52 PM   #866
Lynndel
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynndel View Post
OK, so the next update is going to be on Wednesday. Hmm, wonder which month and what year?

Luke, great BS story. You know it and I know it, but I guess you can continue to snow enough people to make them still believe you. I do feel sorry for them, because this is the best they are ever going to get from you and the so-called bonds for this fund. I say so-called because there is not a bond fund in the world than can pay 3x the initial bond cost. So that dog won't hunt with me, or anyone else that knows anything about trading bonds.

Bonds have a beginning date and an ending date. The only way a bond becomes worthless is if the company goes belly-up, or if a municipal bond the municipality goes bankrupt. The interest rate is set when the bond is issued, and it is not negotiable at any time. So blow that story up your assets. You are lying.

By the way Bill Gross is known as the Bond King, and has had over $3 Billion Dollars under management in Pimco he ran trading bonds, and he said to give him a call. He wants to know the name of the firm that claims they can generate a return of 3x investment, let alone being able to negotiate a different rate of return on a never ending bond.

For all of you still hanging on to hope this will happen, you need to report Luke to the authorities and DO IT NOW! Otherwise Luke will still be here next year telling the same lies only with a new twist. Personally I would love to see you and Mr. "T" in a courtroom trying to sell your BS story. Heck I would pay admission for that.
Corrected a typo.

Old 03-24-2016, 02:08 PM   #867
Lynndel
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonh D Lier View Post
Because of lapdogs like this imbecile, Luke has been able to scam a lot of people especially old ones:

[03:06:23 a. m.] scribbler65: Thanks Luke..perhaps now certain "individuals" will stop talking ****e elsewhere online and come to terms with the fact you were telling the truth all the long. Some pretty ****ty things have been said by "faceless persons or person" in this group, about you, me and others..and I sure hope this news makes them squirm, knowing everyone who knows them elsewhere and whose read what they've posted in the past, will now know it's complete and utter crap.
[03:08:09 a. m.] scribbler65: Shame on you..you know who you are and I hope the truth of what you've done hits you hard with each penny/dime/cent of your returns that you spend!
[03:10:44 a. m.] scribbler65: To the rest of y9ou reading this..my apologies for venting that on here..but it's something I've wanted to say for a very long time. I could say a hell of a lot worse,, but it's best I leave it at that. :x

The scammer and ponzi master from Cape Town South Africa Luke Borg, he also thinks himself as an intellectual, he is not more than an ignorant and a common thief, when he uses famous quotes he never says from whom it is the quote so people would think It is from him, here it is an example, It is a famous quote from Saint Agustine and the rat wrote it as if it were from him:

[03:25:34 a. m.] luketalk700: “The truth is like a lion; you don’t have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself.”
Oh PLEASE! Luke tell the truth? You've got be kidding. Luke doesn't know what the truth is. And this is why he continues to get away with it when people will not believe he is lying.

All they really have to do is go back and re-read what he has posted all these years, and you will see all the lies, discrepancies in the stories he has told, the contradictions in his stories, and the sheer abuse of the members by his leading all of you on and on and on and on all these years. If this was real, it would have happened as it was presented, The only one that has made any money from this is Luke. Despite all his claims, Luke does not care one bit about any of you.

Old 03-31-2016, 04:04 AM   #868
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member

Angry Re: Luke Borg is a South African scammer (2nd thread)

When the rat feels cornered by members complaints, he does two things, first he converts himself into a poor victim and second he warns of pulling back from the promised land, two same old same old, he has been acting this performance since ten years ago, I really hope that this miserable human garbage and his fanatic, ugly and fat meatball he calls wife face justice very soon:

[29/03/2016 12:31:28 a. m.] luketalk700: Good. I have verified the information given to me. I am satisfied. Waiting on progress report since last update.

[02:13:22 a. m.] luketalk700: I have had enough. We have 2 options.

1. Wait it out and walk away with this with a good return.
2. I will hand over the group details to my lawyer and ask him to start proceedings to get the funds back.
Simple. Let me know.

Old 03-31-2016, 03:43 PM   #869
Lynndel
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonh D Lier View Post
When the rat feels cornered by members complaints, he does two things, first he converts himself into a poor victim and second he warns of pulling back from the promised land, two same old same old, he has been acting this performance since ten years ago, I really hope that this miserable human garbage and his fanatic, ugly and fat meatball he calls wife face justice very soon:

[29/03/2016 12:31:28 a. m.] luketalk700: Good. I have verified the information given to me. I am satisfied. Waiting on progress report since last update.

[02:13:22 a. m.] luketalk700: I have had enough. We have 2 options.

1. Wait it out and walk away with this with a good return.
2. I will hand over the group details to my lawyer and ask him to start proceedings to get the funds back.
Simple. Let me know.
So let me get this straight. Now Luke is saying that the payment has been delayed yet again, with no explanation as to why, but everyone can wait it out; or Luke's attorney will get the members money back. Hmm, seems we have been here several times before with this nonsense.

Rather odd that "T" was not mentioned in all of this, and since it all depends on him for this to come to fruition that means Luke would cut him out if he has his Attorney get everyone's money back. I am sure "T" is really thrilled at this option.

But wait, this is a done deal. All that needs to happen is for "T" to get his magical phone call and he's off to finish the paperwork for people to get paid. Well, that's the story that Luke has been pedaling for the past 6 months.

Of course the faithful are going to tell him to wait it out, which he is counting on, so he can continue the charade for the next 3-5 years of it is going to happen soon.

Wake Up people, you've been had!

Old 04-01-2016, 02:52 PM   #870
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member

The cynicism of this despicable rat and scammer has no limits (Luke Borg now talks about investor privileges, what about investors rights? Yes on every regulated investment in the world investors have rights, obviously investors have no rights at all in online scams like the one Luke Borg created 10 years ago, make your formal complaint with proper authorities if you are serious about recovering your stolen money)

[05:03:47 a. m.] luketalk700: T HAS BEEN UNAVAILABE ALL DAY. JUST RECEIVED A SHORT PHONE MESSAGE THAT HE IS AWAITING UPDATE FROM THE PLATFORM SOME TIME TODAY/TONITE.

I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS HE DOES.

OTHER MESSAGE FROM HIM:

"NO ONE IN THE GROUP HAS INVESTOR PRIVILEGES. I COMMUNICATE WITH YOU AS THE GROUP COORDINATOR. PERIOD."

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Mr Thabang Manasse Malimabe

Head of Department
FAIS Compliance Department
Financial Services Board

Thabang.Malimabe@fsb.co.za
Tel: (012) 428 8137
Fax: (012) 346*422 2973

https://www.fsb.co.za/Pages/Home.aspx

or

Shamila Keshav

Assistance Legal Manager
Capital Markets Department
Financial Services Board

shamila.keshav@fsb.co.za
Tel (012) 367 7140
Fax (012) 346 6533
www.fsb.c.za

Dear Mr. xxxxxxxx

Thank you for contacting the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.

We would appreciate the opportunity to review your concerns. Please, review our brochure on how the SEC handles investor complaints: How the SEC Handles Your Complaint. You can file a complaint directly online from our home page, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission | Homepage, using the links on the right side of our website.

If you would like to report information about a possible violation of the federal securities laws, please feel free to submit the details via the Commission’s Tip, Complaint or Referral Portal:

https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/disclaimer.xhtml

Details about our Whistleblower program are available at: Welcome to the Office of the Whistleblower.

I hope this information proves helpful to you. If you have any questions, please contact me.

Sincerely,

Margaret Marrero
Attorney
Office of Investor Education and Advocacy
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
(800) 732-0330
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission | Homepage