Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2019, 09:53 AM   #1
Yhn
Yhn's Flag is: Philippines

Default EOSB BENEFITS QUERY

My salary goes to emirates nbd and i resigned already with my current company. My company will deposit my eosb with emirates nbd. My question is will Emirates NBD check other banks if i have obligations with them because i have credit card with fab and dunia but none with enbd. Thanks
Yhn is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 08-24-2019, 11:14 AM   #2
keannu
keannu's Flag is: Philippines

Default Re: EOSB BENEFITS QUERY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yhn View Post
My salary goes to emirates nbd and i resigned already with my current company. My company will deposit my eosb with emirates nbd. My question is will Emirates NBD check other banks if i have obligations with them because i have credit card with fab and dunia but none with enbd. Thanks
They won't.
keannu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2019, 11:58 PM   #3
Yhn

Quote:
Originally Posted by keannu View Post
They won't.
Thanks Keannu.. Thats gives me a great relief... Lastly, my company who knew about my deliquent credit card... Will they hold my gratuity and force me to clear everything first or tell me that my eosn should be used to pay for my card, is that a protocol? Or they dont have anything to do with my personal things.

Old 08-26-2019, 12:50 AM   #4
keannu
keannu's Flag is: Philippines

Default Re: EOSB BENEFITS QUERY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yhn View Post
Thanks Keannu.. Thats gives me a great relief... Lastly, my company who knew about my deliquent credit card... Will they hold my gratuity and force me to clear everything first or tell me that my eosn should be used to pay for my card, is that a protocol? Or they dont have anything to do with my personal things.
That is something I really do not know. By the way my reply to you earlier is base on my personal experience only 5 years back. I do not know if things had changed.
keannu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-26-2019, 02:19 AM   #5
Yhn

Quote:
Originally Posted by keannu View Post
That is something I really do not know. By the way my reply to you earlier is base on my personal experience only 5 years back. I do not know if things had changed.
Hi thanks yes i know answers here are not absolute and i found out my company will give cheque for the eosb... So i think i will not have any problem right?