USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

I am a defaulter of Credit Card in UAE - Can I travel via any other GCC?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dontyouworry
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Jun 2017
    • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by Unregistered
    Hi, can someone pls help me with the correct answer. My question is
    I have an outstanding loan & credit card of which no EMI has been missed so far. Due to some unforeseen situation I have to cancel my visa n leave Dubai. Will I be stopped at the airport due to the unsettled debt? Do immigration hold ppl from exiting the country on visa cancel who have unsettled debt ?
    Thank you in advance for your helpful info.
    Well, of course not until the bank initiates to file any case on the client. Make sure you dont get into any talks with the bank for repayment options thinking that they might appreciate your genuineness. It also depends on the kind of amount you have as the single largest liability, be a bit more precise in explaining? You can also send me an email to **************************** for further discussion on the same.
    www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by Dontyouworry
      Well, of course not until the bank initiates to file any case on the client. Make sure you dont get into any talks with the bank for repayment options thinking that they might appreciate your genuineness. It also depends on the kind of amount you have as the single largest liability, be a bit more precise in explaining? You can also send me an email to **************************** for further discussion on the same.

I shall email you today.

Comment

• Unregistered

Re: I am a defaulter of Credit Card in UAE - Can I travel via any other GCC?

Originally posted by Dontyouworry
        It is considered based on the trouble created by collection agents to other employees at work through calls asking for the defaulter and also visiting the Office premises.
        The collection agency and the bank has long time stop sending me emails now. Last was I think on February 2019, since then until now, they haven't bothered me again. What could be the possible reason for this?

Since I recently check in dubai police website, I don't have any pending case since I took loan using dubai visa and my bank account was opened in dubai branch.

Also I left my previous company where I use to apply for a loan during that time and I haven't submitted salary transfer to the bank from my new company.

My loan amount is around fifty-three k

Comment

• Dontyouworry
          Top Level Member
          ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
          • Jun 2017
          • United Arab Emirates

The collection agency and the bank has long time stop sending me emails now. Last was I think on February 2019, since then until now, they haven't bothered me again. What could be the possible reason for this?

Since I recently check in dubai police website, I don't have any pending case since I took loan using dubai visa and my bank account was opened in dubai branch.

Also I left my previous company where I use to apply for a loan during that time and I haven't submitted salary transfer to the bank from my new company.

My loan amount is around fifty-three k
          Might be the bank is going to lease your default to some other collection agency or they might also have filed a case in any other Emirate as now a days it is not mandatory to file a case only in the Emirate where the visa is issued from.
          www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Unregistered

Hello, I am new in this forum. Can someone help me. My autine has loan in dunia and she's paying for 4 years already her balance is 18k and it will be finish this December 2019 at the same time she use the cc of dunia amounting 17k. She is paying regualary with her loan but in cc she missed already 3 months and now the amount was 20k already. She's just only paying the minimum. Also she has Emirates NBD CC and she got 38k on it. Now, she can't really pay the even the minimum payment for both dunia cc and emirates nbd. Someone told us not to pay anymore and let the bank file a case for her for defaulting the payment. Can you please advise us. Please. Thank you.

Comment

• Unregistered

In regards to my post earlier. I review her statement of her Emirates NBD. 38k is outstanding balance. 14,000k from that is on installment plan and the rest was 25k (outstanding balance and mostly of it is from the interest only). We don't have that 25k to pay for her outstanding balance so the bank will not out i terest on it. So please enlighten us what to do. Should we still pay for minimum of her Emirates NBB or stop paying so they can file a police case.

Comment

• Soduku Sodium
                • Aug 2019
                • India

I worked as a PRO in dubai for 7 years .. I applied 2 visas in different month for the 2 people we hired.. The one i applied first was a tourist visa coz its very easy , it will take only 4 days to process . When he arrived in dubai airport he was sent back to his home country . He found out that he was blacklisted by his former employer.,,it means they can grant you tourist visa even you are blacklisted .. the other one , i applied for working visa , but it was rejected , the immigration officer show me paper that she was blacklisted and with criminal case due to absconding.. the officer told me that dont waste time to re apply or else she will be jailed.......In your case , if he will be granted working visa , it means he is ok..if the company applied him tourist , you are not sure what will happen in the airport . so better apply for working visa. if its ok for your please email me , i will give more info [email protected]
                Hi Sam,

I was in Dubai for about 7 years. I lost my job, Now I have returned to India since October 2017.
                I have defaulted the payments since then. I used to get calls from the recovery agents which keeps on going at least once or twice in a week.
                I have one personal loan from ADCB AED 270,000
                I have 3 credit cards with limits
                AED 40,000
                AED 30,000
                AED 15,000
                All these credit card figures have gone high up in the legal email the bank sends due to massive interests.
                I want to start up a new life, all these days in India working with lowest salaries is begin really pathetic and have no savings at all.
                I was thinking of going to Qatar for a job hunt.
                Is it possible for me to travel to Qatar?
                I am really afraid if anything would reflect on the immigration systems of India or in Qatar.
                I have applied for Business visa which is for 90 days. I have got the Qatar visa approved and issued which I got through a local travel agent for Rs. 17,000.
                Please advise if it's safe for me to travel to Qatar.

Comment

• charlie14
                  • Sep 2019
                  • Philippines

Please advise regarding the procedure if the passport number is different with same name,will the police still catch you at immigration if there is a criminal case?

Comment

• Laboratoryman
                    • Sep 2019
                    • Algeria

Im new here. Just a question. Im planning to resign but i still have a loan (cc loan is not on the same bank my company transferring my salary). And i have a etisalat plan as well. After my visa cancellation will the immigration in the airport stop me from going home?

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by Laboratoryman
                      Im new here. Just a question. Im planning to resign but i still have a loan (cc loan is not on the same bank my company transferring my salary). And i have a etisalat plan as well. After my visa cancellation will the immigration in the airport stop me from going home?
                      No. Unless you have defaulted and a police case has been filed, you are free to go.

Comment

• Unregistered

What happen after you pay 4000 AED? is your case cleared already?

Comment

• TRV
                          • Nov 2019
                          • India

Originally posted by Soduku Sodium
                          Hi Sam,

I was in Dubai for about 7 years. I lost my job, Now I have returned to India since October 2017.
                          I have defaulted the payments since then. I used to get calls from the recovery agents which keeps on going at least once or twice in a week.
                          I have one personal loan from ADCB AED 270,000
                          I have 3 credit cards with limits
                          AED 40,000
                          AED 30,000
                          AED 15,000
                          All these credit card figures have gone high up in the legal email the bank sends due to massive interests.
                          I want to start up a new life, all these days in India working with lowest salaries is begin really pathetic and have no savings at all.
                          I was thinking of going to Qatar for a job hunt.
                          Is it possible for me to travel to Qatar?
                          I am really afraid if anything would reflect on the immigration systems of India or in Qatar.
                          I have applied for Business visa which is for 90 days. I have got the Qatar visa approved and issued which I got through a local travel agent for Rs. 17,000.
                          Please advise if it's safe for me to travel to Qatar.
                          Hi 2009 I worked in Bahrain i took a loan 3300 Dinar ,30000 in Dhirams in Citibank and one credit card in same Bank due to some personal reasons I came back to India financial problem i didn't paid 10years finished now am getting offer from Dubai if am coming to Dubai ill get problem Baharain and emirates are interlinked please advise

Comment

• TRV
                            • Nov 2019
                            • India

Hi 2009 I worked in Bahrain i took a loan 3300 Dinar ,30000 in Dhirams in Citibank and one credit card in same Bank due to some personal reasons I came back to India financial problem i didn't paid 10years finished now am getting offer from Dubai if am coming to Dubai ill get problem Baharain and emirates are interlinked please advise

Comment

• Dontyouworry
                              Top Level Member
                              ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                              • Jun 2017
                              • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by TRV
                              For the kind of amount you have mentioned and also considering the value of amount mentioned above before 10 years, there are high chances that there might have been a case of fraud against you in Bahrain. If such has been filed, you wil have legal issues in other GCC countries which includes the UAE. If found to have no such case, you can of course travel to the UAE without a second thought of being arrested or being held as such type of case cannot be filed now or in future against you.
                              www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Raoul

Originally posted by Rahulkerala
                                I became a defaulter as I have lost my job in 2009 in Dubai due to recession. I had around 4 Credit Cards and 2 personal loan in UAE at that time which was due. Currently I am working in India and got a change to travel to UK for a training for one month. As a normal procedure I think UAE banks might have banned me. If so, can I travel via any other GCC countries (transit) to UK. My company is giving a ticket in Qatar Airways as Mumbai - Doha - London. Will I have any problem if I transit in Doha airport (may be 3 to 4 Hours) because of my loan and credit card default in UAE?
                                Hi I saw this post of yours. It’s like 7 years since you’ve written it.
                                I will be Travelling to Europe with a stopover Doha and have 3 credit cards that I left unsettled due to recession in Dubai.
                                We’re you able to transit via Doha?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a lemon is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...