USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Private Offset Bond (an explanation of said instrument)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jbennings
    • Feb 2008

Private Offset Bond (an explanation of said instrument)

If someone's familiar with a PRIVATE OFFSET BOND, could they give me an explanation of said instrument?
  • Unregistered

re: Private Offset Bond (an explanation of said instrument)

In what context?

What is happening?

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by jbennings
      If someone's familiar with a PRIVATE OFFSET BOND, could they give me an explanation of said instrument?
      It appears that if a person owes a debt, or thinks that in the future he will become liable for a debt, that by posting a "private offset bond" with a fiduciary, that fiduciary becomes a trustee of the funds represented by the bond and the debtor authorizes the fiduciary (trustee) to pay from the value of the bond those legitimate debts incurred by the debtor.

Comment

• annjd
        Top Level Member
        ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
        • May 2008

Similar to any kind of escrow to pay upon the happening of certain events...

It certainly can be done.

Comment

• aherrington11
          • Jun 2008

As a private flesh and blood human of the earth, I was wondering if you could provide some direction to gain information on how the private offset bonds work and how to set up the process so that a single party could utilize it since they are part of the bond.

Comment

• Unregistered

A Private offset bond is a bond issues and backed by the treasury. It can be used to discharge all debt public or private.

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by Unregistered
              A Private offset bond is a bond issues and backed by the treasury. It can be used to discharge all debt public or private.
              i have 2 bonded promissory notes with the 12th distric federal reserve 1,000,000.00 . one was sent to my 1st mortgage holder and the second to my bank for a home equity line . my bank aknowledges that it is a legit document but told me they will not offset ,ledger, monitize the bond due to thats not how they handle ledgering of their books in that way . i also sent a 1099 oid to the irs . any or suggestions on how to work this out with them the bank,would be appreciated.

Comment

• Unregistered

normally these are just fraudulent docs used by people to scam you

have a reputable lawyer review anything where this is being discussed with you

Comment

• Unregistered

WoW!!! has anyone monatized one yet? is there someone who really knows how this prosses truly works and why it works,

Comment

• Unregistered

You can't, its a scam avoid!!!

Comment

• Unregistered

in my state alone there were 133 of them that have been monotized. most by forclosure,others the bank or mortgage company said thankyou and zeroed their account. i am not interested in that forclosure process because i do not want to go back and clean up my credit, it is a lengthy process. im in the process of putting all my documents in notice with the 6 world agencies that i am aware of. 3 times notified is law wich means they have been put on notice and notified. to each and every agency. i am trying to work mine out with the bank without having to force it. to much unessessary stress, im still in learning process and unsure of a few proper steps i have claimed back my strawman and am a free man on the land, I just need to make sure when i step out of private and back into public that i dont stupidly unaware recontract my self. know somewhat a few things but am unsure of others. i assure you dear sir this is not a scam every american can access their bond you need to do your homework. unaware americans become scared to step outside of the box and take a big look at the lies we have been told and that we believe are true. please watch freedom of fascism.com or the zeighiest.com to learn how the lie began or google winston shrout in commerce and start working on your remedy. yourric.com
                      once again if there is anyone out there who has done there process and has any suggestions on wording , i need a little assistance

Comment

• Unregistered

Have a reputable lawyer review--you will see!!!

scammers love this one!!

Comment

• Unregistered

In Regardes to the straw man, Right on, I'm in the prossess myself, Winston shrout info really works, I know several people who use this stuff and it works, the greatest info out there, P.S for those of you who say this is a scam, Your idiots , You are the proud clone of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, In all Caps. (People who understand the Straw Man will get this one. Or otherwise known as the FICTION. ) They spent years and years programing you to think the way they want you too, Including our children, and LAWERS

Comment

• Unregistered

I would like to add that there has been contact with lawers on this a majority do not know or understand this process and others have said and claimed this is legal and binding paperwork. i also suggest you study up the NOTICE OF MEMORANDUM OF LAW-POINTS AND AUTHORITIES IN SUPPORT OF THE INTERNATIONAL BILL OF EXCHANGE.
                            the inssrument tendered to the bank and negotiated to the united states treasury for settlement is an obligation of the United States, under Title 18USC Sect.8 representing as the definition provides a "certificate of indebtness...drawn upon and authorized officer of the United States."(in this case the Secretary of the treasury)"issued under an act of congress" (in this case public law 73-10,HJR-192 (house hoint resolution)of 1933 and title 31 USC3123, and 31 USC5103)and by treaty(in this case THE UNITED NATIONS CONVENTION OF INTERNATIONAL BILLS OF EXCHANGE AND INTERNATIONAL PROMISSORY NOTES (UNCITRAL)and the UNIVERSAL POSTAL UNION headquartered in bern switzerland).

The international bill of exchange is legal tender as a nationalbank note, or note of National Banking Association, by legal and /or statutory definition (UCC4-105,12CFRSec. 229.2, 210.2, 12 USC 1813), issued under its authority of the United States

Comment

• Unregistered

i really feel this guy who says its a scam is thinking promissory notes for purchasing realestate, and has no clue about the other stuff we are talking about. yes there are scams as far as realestate promissory notes drawn up from your local office max stores that you purchase off the shelf but accesing your bond from your tda account (treasury direct account) is something completely different. poor guy i feel for you being completely way off base on subject matter. good luck on your education process you should be more concerned how your being scammed by your government then your local realestate agent.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a red dog is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...