Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Consumer Bankruptcy

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Yesterday, 01:57 AM   #11
icebucks
icebucks's Flag is: Philippines

Default Re: How can I prove a firm really filed for bankruptcy.

Hi everyone. Just recently BDO debited a huge amount in my savings account and declared it as deposit setoff. Apparently, the amount that they debited was a partial payment daw for my old credit card that I was in default several years ago. What strikes me the most is that particular savings is for my daughter's chemotherapy for this week. Unti unti I deposited amounts for that account hoping na di ko siya magagalaw dahil several times na na emergency ang anak ko because of post chemo effects. I cried my heart to them na ibalik muna yung pera dahil pangchemo yun. For 2 hours wala ako makausap na tao from bdo. I tried to contact yung branch of account pero pinagpasapasahan nila ako until I talked sa Marketing manager saying wala na sila magagawa and pasensya. Tawag nalang ako sa collection agency nila which is a third party dahil sila daw ang may gawa ng debit. Pinagawa nila ako letter to refund pero wala daw yun kasiguraduhan And nung tumawag ako ulet hanggang 5:30 lang daw ang mga officer na magbabasa kaya next week na rin so in short walang pagasa. Sobra na ako naiyak. yung account ko na ito ay bagong open lang dahil nga sobrang depleted na kame I tried to work in a commission based company and yun ang requirement to open the account for the commissions. Ka start ko lang and the commissions was maliit lang dahil 3 pa lang clients ko. I deposited the amounts na nakukuha kong tulong from agencies and from people kaya naipon yung pera then suddenly i debit lang ng ganun ganun yung pera without my idea at all.
icebucks is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No