Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > FAMILY LAW, DIVORCE, CUSTODY > Child Custody and Support

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2019, 12:33 AM   #1
Lady_White
Lady_White's Flag is: Philippines

Default Child Support

I'm a single mom of a 7 years old kid and I would like to ask support to her father. I'm currently living in Kuwait and my daughter is in Philippines living with my mother. I'm writing a letter herewith to seek advice if what are the legal steps that I need to do in order to grant my child's support and rights because he is not doing his responsibility to my child.
Lady_White is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 12-01-2019, 07:45 AM   #2
AFFA
Top Level Member

Default Re: Child Support

I wish to inform you that you may ask for child support from father. You may have to prove paternity in order to establish relationship of child with father. Father is liable to pay child support as you are keeping child.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No