Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > Forum Information > Law News > Crimes and Trials News

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-02-2019, 12:01 PM   #1
Morris
Morris's Flag is: Canada

Exclamation Author & Whistle-Blower Bruce Gorcyca exonerated of same fraud charges for 3rd time

Over the last 20 years this former U.S. Treasury agent who wrote a book exposing the crimes of Jeb Bush, Dick Cheney, corrupt FBI agents, and exposed the Red Cross on 60 minutes was charged for the 3rd time with the same old fraud charges from 1999 used to get him extradited from Canada in 2007 and kidnapped from China in 2019.

Unfortunately no victim of any fraud has ever been identified and no investigator from the FBI nor SEC ever bothered to interview Gorcyca or anyof his 6 alibi witnesses including a dentist who extracted his tooth and the wife of a Congressman more than 1,000 miles away from the alleged crime scene in Florida. Maybe this is why two U.S. senior federal judges have twice dismissed all the charges against Gorcyca. See EDNY cases 08-CR-09 and 07-CR-608 and 07-CV-3066 for details on PACER.

I just read this amazing report from a Canadian private investigator that makes me believe this is really a political persecution and not a criminal prosecution. What do you think?
https://bruceslawsocietycomplaint.fi.../06/img101.jpg
(scroll down for the full report - 11 pages in all)

When I heard about Gorcyca's kidnapping I realized that although he is the first US citizen to be grabbed from China, the FBI has been doing this for quite a while according to the ACLU https://www.aclu.org/other/extraordi...-depth#ustries

The other "coincidence" I noticed is that Bruce Gorcyca is just one of a dozen authors of controversial expose books/videos/blogs about government crimes that get selected for vindictive and false prosecution that end by bankrupting the authors with legal fees. Others in similar predicaments as Bruce Gorcyca include;

Shaun Atwood (MADE IN AMERICA)
Rodney Stitch (DEFRAUDING AMERICA)
Terry Reed (COMPROMISED)
Mike Ruppert (CROSSING THE RUBICON)
Eugene "Chip" Tatum (THE TATUM CHRONICLES)

Writing books in America can be risky business I guess.
https://www.scribd.com/lists/1798064...ok-Manuscripts
Morris is offline   Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 12-02-2019, 01:01 PM   #2
Bencher
Bencher's Flag is: Canada

Default Re: Author & Whistle-Blower Bruce Gorcyca exonerated of same fraud charges for 3rd ti

Nice post. But where are lawyers with a backbone to do anything about this S**t?
Bencher is offline   Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 12-08-2019, 05:00 PM   #3
Barclay
Barclay's Flag is: United States

Default Re: Author & Whistle-Blower Bruce Gorcyca exonerated of same fraud charges for 3rd ti

Who would you recommend in terms of a lawyer for this man and what is the legal name for what he would sue for?
Barclay is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No