Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Money Frauds and Scams

Register FAQ Tags Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-23-2020, 11:32 PM   #991
Lynndel
Top Level Member
Lynndel's Flag is: United States

Default Re: Luke Borg is a South African scammer (2nd thread)

It seems Luke van Winkle is still in hiding. Hope he stays there and gives up this claim there is going to be a payout. There never will be a payout. It was all a lie and the money is long gone. Feel sorry for those who fell for his spiel and lost their money. Hopefully they learned something from the experience.

Lynndel is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 02-24-2020, 05:13 PM   #992
Unregistered

I'm really sad to hear about Bill. I know he was hopeful to the end of receiving some money and did trust Luke. He is with his beloved Ginny now.

I've also been 'frozen out' of the Skype conversation with no replies to any communication. There are people who know Luke personally and who know who T is, if there is a T. I'd like them to post here with any information if this has been an intentional scam from the beginning. If it is, Luke is a very sick man. Either way, this group of people involved need to know the truth.

Anyone??

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 03-17-2020, 09:12 AM   #993
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member
Jonh D Lier's Flag is: Belgium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm really sad to hear about Bill. I know he was hopeful to the end of receiving some money and did trust Luke. He is with his beloved Ginny now.

I've also been 'frozen out' of the Skype conversation with no replies to any communication. There are people who know Luke personally and who know who T is, if there is a T. I'd like them to post here with any information if this has been an intentional scam from the beginning. If it is, Luke is a very sick man. Either way, this group of people involved need to know the truth.

Anyone??

You are eight, Luke is a despicable human being, he is a professional scammer, he and his greasy wife, many old members have died waiting for this south african rat to pay.
Jonh D Lier is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-17-2020, 11:19 PM   #994
Lynndel
Top Level Member

Well it has been more than 7 months since Luke's last update. One has to wonder if he has finally tossed in the towel and has slunk off into the sunset with his stolen millions.

I really do feel bad for all the people who fell for his Ponzi and the money they lost. I hope they learned a valuable lesson and won't become a victim again from some other conman's spiel about this is a can't miss golden opportunity of a lifetime investment opportunity and join. Sadly I know some will join and won't have learned a thing for the next, biggest, greatest and can't miss opportunity that comes along, and they do come along. Next time do some real due diligence instead of the usual it's paying so it has to be real BS they spout.

Old 05-21-2020, 02:23 AM   #995
Lynndel
Top Level Member

Is it possible that Luke van Winkle has finally thrown in the towel and called it quits with his BS updates? One can hope so. It has been more than 9 months without a peep from him, which is the longest he has gone without some concocted story to tell. Guess he ran out of new ideas to hopefully fool people into believing the payout is just around the corner BS of his.