• Wenton2
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Sep 2016
    • United States

Re: Walgreens -- Employee "call loss prevention" is saying I took something

Read the various posts above too.
    It is a bit of a judgment call.
    You have the right to a lawyer but you may want to see what the issue is firstly.

Comment

• Jake222

One jerk at walmarts loss prevention is threatening to write me up if I dont admit to taking some overstock items, but I never did take the items!

I really want the jerk off my back but don't want a big fight either.

Comment

• San Diego 3

You certainly do NOT want to admit to something that you did not do.
        Especially when it may be a crime.

So if you did not do it, defend yourself!!

Comment

• Disagreeable
          Top Level Member
          ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
          • Oct 2012
          • United States

Ditto, never admit to a theft you did not commit.
          Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

• Unregistered

I am not sure how seriously to take a request by Loss prevention to meet with them.
            That doe mean the store has found me guilty already

Comment

• Highwayman
              Top Level Member
              ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
              • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Unregistered
              I am not sure how seriously to take a request by Loss prevention to meet with them.
              Start your own thread if you have a question. Hijacking someone else's is frowned upon.

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by Unregistered
                NO--but you should definitely take it seriously and consider having counsel involved.

Comment

• Unregistered

Walmart is fairly aggressive on their loss protection, I can tell you having worked there for 12 years.
                  If you did take anything get counsel!!

Maybe even get counsel just for the questioning.

Comment

• Unregistered

Thanks for all the great comments. It's very helpful. I am facing the same situation over taking 6 bananas home that were about to be thrown out, it seemed to me.
                    Hope it goes well today.

Comment

• Tray 22

Originally posted by Highwayman
                      Start your own thread if you have a question. Hijacking someone else's is frowned upon.
                      My situation is very similar can't I post it here in this discussion?
                      75% of it is the same as discussed above.

Comment

• Wenton2
                        Top Level Member
                        ☆☆☆☆☆☆
                        • Sep 2016
                        • United States

Originally posted by Tray 22
                        My situation is very similar can't I post it here in this discussion?
                        75% of it is the same as discussed above.
                        It is best to start a new thread but yes if it very similar you can post it in an existing thread, such as here.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a lemon is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...