USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

probation violation (daughter was put on probation due to shoplifting)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

probation violation (daughter was put on probation due to shoplifting)

my daughter was put on probation due to shoplifting. the case was so new, she did not evn meet her probation officer yet, when her abusive childs father showed up at her apartment, and in no time they were arguing, he called his mother and she showed up, and struck my daughter, in which my daughter in return fought back,at one point the boyfriend held my daughter while his mother punched her, the police showed up and instead of dealing with the situation, he arrested all three of them for simple assult, and with my daughter being on probation, she was put on a permnament detainer. this happened on nov 11th, and her hearing was to be today dec 16th in hopes of our attorney getting her a lesser charge so that she may come home to her child, but one of the other defendants attorneys requested to continue this hearing until feb 2, and now she will be taken to the magistrates office only for them to cancel this hearing, and the only advice my attorney gave us, was to tell my daughter to waive her hearing, that way the attorneys cant continue again, but what good will this be for my daughter, now it will be march or so until court comes up. how can we get this detainer lifted ? how can we get her in front of a judge asap? is there any way to get her home, even on house arrest maybe, iam soon to ve loosing my job, because i have noone to watch my grandchild, please help!!!
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...