Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > ACCIDENTS, PERSONAL INJURY, INSURANCE > Class Actions and Defective Products

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-05-2018, 07:56 PM   #1
Deniis
Deniis's Flag is: United States

Default Annoying neighbor

Quick question will I get in trouble for tossing the kid who lives in the apartment above me down a flight of stairs?
The little bastard on a daily basis has some f***** toy or object he uses to drop or tap in the floor right above me as I move about through my apartment,everyday the little s*** comes home from school this is what the f***** does, constantly following me. It doesn't help that I'm not a children person, I want put on a nice pair of hard solid boots and kick the s*** out of that little bastard. I want to strangle the life out of his parents for making the little f***** when he should have been swallowed. I want to throw a nice jar of acid in their daughters face.
Too much? I don't care these people have harrased me and my family inside and out side of my home for the past 4 years, I've tried knocking on their door to talk but they refuse to. I want to complain but who'd believe me? Which is why I've come to my violent conclusion.
What else to do?
Deniis is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 12-06-2018, 12:22 PM   #2
adjusterjack
Top Level Member

Default Re: Annoying neighbor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deniis View Post

What else to do?
Find another place to live.

Took me eleven years to figure out that my low life neighbors and their low life kids would outlive and outlast me.

I moved.
adjusterjack is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2018, 03:33 PM   #3
Deniis
Deniis's Flag is: United States

I've considered this I just worry I'll move and experience the same thing. I've read about people doing so and it happened again with new neighbors. But I guess it's a worst case scenario kind of thing, it couldn't hurt though.
Thanks
Deniis is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2018, 11:57 PM   #4
Highwayman
Top Level Member

Sounds like a troll to me.

Besides, this has nothing to do with class actions or defective products.
Highwayman is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2018, 10:22 AM   #5
Lexus
Top Level Member

It is good to file a complaint with the police regarding the harassment from the neighbor rather than assaulting the kids as it may end up in jail time for you.
Lexus is offline   Reply With Quote