Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Money Frauds and Scams

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-11-2019, 01:32 AM   #5451
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member
Jonh D Lier's Flag is: Belgium

Default Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

Latest BudiBS, does anyone see a pattern?

Budigower » 05 Feb 2019 20:07

Hi Guys :violence-torch:

Well, tyrant lady, the mother of Simon as well as his father had their message conveyed in the most effective way to Simon's Barrister, far beyond our imagination. The ghosts behind the scenes engaged all the drama possible for the delivery of the message.

The result was that the Barrister who lives in England, arrived in Zurich to meet up with Simon's solicitors firstly, then with Simon and his solicitor, was still scared out of his pants and also extremely angry. The penny may have finally dropped upon Simon to fully cooperate. It does appear that way.

We need some days to see if this corner has fully turned.

Your support for First Payee is most essential.

cheers Budi

Budigower » 06 Feb 2019 17:57

Hi Guys :character-cookiemonster:

The tension all round has shifted. We have seen passive to assertive changes in attitude and tempo to get this done.

Simon's solicitor team are very active in their endeavours to bring about formal contact and move forward. The barrister clearly is freaked out and wants this matter rapped up. Now Simon is seeing the light - we do not know how brightly - and wants to be rescued by First Payee. That is huge.

The new courier team are 'go get it done' people and are women! This is great. We will have very little understanding of their progress as you would appreciate.

The struggle for the German Federal Government to form a coalition has cleaned out some free loaders and opposition to cleaning this mess up. This has resulted in tacit approval for Kolher to step forward with what he sees is necessary for the benefit of all of Germany.

The QC is passively eliminating where court records are not - leading to where they will eventually be located.

Other progress that is necessary is being made in lockstep to getting this show rolling.

All elements are positive.

Kindly assist First Payee

cheers Budi

Budigower » 07 Feb 2019 19:40

Hello Folks :chores-chopwood:

Even though all the avenues that we are striving to have perform appear to be finally moving in the positive direction we want, steps are being continually initiated to encourage their continued focus. It does not take much to distract anyone these days. So the axe will be applied to push matters along.

Your support for First Payee is most welcome.

Budi
Jonh D Lier is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 02-11-2019, 06:42 AM   #5452
Lynndel
Top Level Member
Lynndel's Flag is: United States

After all this big buildup that Simon and his barristers are scared silly and will make all this come to a glorious end, I can't wait to hear the excuse why it didn't happen, and we all know it is not going to happen. This is just a big buildup to gather support for Crystal's monthly payment. So sad it is all fiction, and not a word of truth in them except to beg for money for Crystal.

Notice how he keeps avoiding talking about the new supervisor and courier in any detail, but just generalities. But I loved the courier is now comprised only of women. And of course the obligatory line that nothing can be revealed about the details with the courier. Yeah right Don Quixote. Your nose is now so long I am surprised you can see to type.

Like always masked in the big lie is a line that provides Don Quixote a way out when he can't milk this story any longer. Wonder if any of his cult have figured out what it is?

But thanks Don Quixote for the belly laugh with these latest updates.

It won't be much longer until there will be a 4th thread for this never-ending saga.
Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

Last edited by Lynndel; 02-11-2019 at 04:13 PM.
Lynndel is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 02-12-2019, 02:55 PM   #5453
littlewhitegirl
littlewhitegirl's Flag is: United States

As usual, Midastouch comes along and 'reinforces' the BS that all of the rest put out. They have a real tag team going on there.

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 02-12-2019, 08:04 PM   #5454
Lynndel
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlewhitegirl View Post
As usual, Midastouch comes along and 'reinforces' the BS that all of the rest put out. They have a real tag team going on there.
I can only imagine what BS Midastouch spouted for the faithful to try and keep them believing.

Have you noticed that any time there are major holes shot in the latest and greatest updates Midastouch has to rush and try to debunk them? It is called damage control and it isn't working and they know it. Slowly we are wearing them down.

This forum is having an impact on their little cult and they don't like it. The number of believers is dwindling despite all the "great, amazing, wonderful, awesome news" they keep claiming in Don Quixote's updates. If all of the members of the private forum would each just toss in $10, the monthly dollars raised for Crystal would be easily met. This is how we know we are having an impact on them. Each month it is getting harder and harder for them to raise the money.

Still waiting on the investigators from the ICC to get in touch with me about the over 500 criminal complaints that were filed against me for interfering with the administration of justice and crimes against humanity. Just another in a long line of whoppers told by Don Quixote and those who believed him.

Notice that Don Quixote has stopped giving the number of claims filed. Only a little of 1/4 of the number of members in his private forum have bothered to file one. That statistic is a slap in his, Crystal and the couple of major defenders at all cost of their cult. You know he has to be seething inside knowing more people signed up to file criminal complaints against me than he has members filing a claim from his own private forum.

But Don Quixote is right and we've all got it wrong. Yeah right Don Quixote.

So looking forward to the next "great, incredible, awesome, fantastic, and amazing" update.

Last edited by Lynndel; 02-13-2019 at 02:17 AM.

Old 02-13-2019, 06:02 PM   #5455
Lynndel
Top Level Member

I have a question for all of you followers of Don Quixote who believe his updates are truthful. Back in June 2015, Don Quixote posted this, and I quote:

"So, all hype and no meat? I'd characterize it more in the camp of confident faith, the substance of things not yet seen. There's evidence of little smiles at the corners of the mouths of the people at the front, because of what's just happened, and that's a great sign.

First Payee is hitting it hard and overseeing a very capable crew of fellow investors who are attorneys, judges, or part of the legal community. They are giving of their time and expertise for all of us. They are new to the game, but have stepped up recently when we needed more horsepower. I don't have any specific knowledge, but I believe they are doing so while waiving or at least deferring any costs . Those of you who haven't helped yet, you can, so please do, we need you in the game with us. We have at least 200 readers here on the forum."

The question is simply this: Don't you think it is odd that with all the attorneys, judges or parties of the legal community that were assisting the FP accomplished absolutely zero, nada, zilch, nil, nothing at all back in 2015; but now the FP is accomplishing the latest great news by merely getting Simon's Mum and Dad involved and this is going to make all the difference?

But when you follow Don Quixote who said, and I quote:
"I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of my self-importance��"to put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god” or “I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise I might end up in the loony bin.” I have to wonder why?

Old 02-14-2019, 06:18 AM   #5456
Lynndel
Top Level Member

If I am not mistaken, aren't these the gatekeepers on Don Quixote's forum that keep the faithful in line and don't allow hard questions:

Midastouch, Dags, Flash10, Chancer, and Bestreven? Did I miss any?

I just love their saying that you can ask all the questions you want, we're just not going to answer any of them. Too funny.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No