Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Consumer Bankruptcy

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-14-2019, 06:42 AM   #1
Jerinktp
Jerinktp's Flag is: Kuwait

Default Bank load

Hello, we can pay the kuwait bank loans internationally,i mean i can pay from other countries?
Jerinktp is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 06-14-2019, 04:29 PM   #2
AFFA
Top Level Member

Default Re: Bank load

I wish to inform you that bank terms and conditions may govern your rights. In this regard generally you may pay back your loan from anywhere. A bank loan is an account of bank and bank may generally allow its payment from anywhere.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmarks

This thread has 1 reply and has been viewed 262 times