Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > Wiki Articles and Off-Topic Messages > Off Topic Messages

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-05-2018, 02:30 PM   #1
Charles Wall
Charles Wall's Flag is: United States

Default The High and Low Rates Of A Ghostwriter

Salaries of a ghostwriter vary from task to task. A ghostwriter may earn around $36,000 for writing a book but when it comes to thinking about how much does a ghostwriter charge when it's about promotional content or marketing content then it could be as low as $5 to as high as $50. Writers are in a huge population on the internet that has created a negative impact on the salaries that seems to reduce after every day. Do you second to me?
Charles Wall is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 10-06-2018, 12:56 AM   #2
adjusterjack
Top Level Member

Default Re: The High and Low Rates Of A Ghostwriter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Wall View Post
Do you second to me?
Are you going to be in a duel?
adjusterjack is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-08-2019, 05:55 AM   #3
MichaelHussey
MichaelHussey's Flag is: Great Britain

In my opinion, they earn more than $36,000 it varies time to time there are different kinds of writers we can find who worked different things and earn good money like writing me an assignment writers are also working and lots of students complete their assignments from these writers and they also work in the freelance market.
MichaelHussey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-09-2019, 01:34 AM   #4
MichaelHussey
MichaelHussey's Flag is: Great Britain

In my opinion, they earn more than $36,000 it varies time to time there are different kinds of writers we can find who worked different things and earn good money like write me an assignment writers are also working and lots of students complete their assignments from these writers and they also work in the freelance market.
MichaelHussey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-15-2019, 08:25 AM   #5
lailaansari
lailaansari's Flag is: Pakistan

Well, All these writing services are really helpful for the students like they can easily take assistance from there by just sending them their requirements of the work where they need help from the experts, So if you too are searching for that type of services then you can take help from online thesis in Pakistan which is one of the best writing platforms for the students and you will surely find it helpful for you.
lailaansari is offline   Reply With Quote