Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

Re: Loan debt with doctor cash

I'm in the same situation right now... Currently unemployed and still looking for a job.

Sa mga previous comments na nagsabi na pupuntahan kayo sa barangay nyo for a Legal visit, did it happen?

I tried to reason with them and even asked if pwede kahit payment in terms pero they never complied and asked na magbayad ako ng buo na hindi ko kaya sa ngayon.

Let me know guys, thanks

Comment

• Unregistered

actually no one came on the mentioned date through the text. First of all, I would know since I know some people from the barangay hall and it is situated near our house. Besides, there should be an official notice to be sent to your address as a formality.

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by briana_17
        hi i have the same issue with you guys.. what happen now with your loan? did you pay it allready?
        Hello.same issue dn.so wat n po nngyari sa issue nyo?khpon I reciv a txt aftr ilang mos I settled my acct. Sabi by Mon go hir sa brgy dw. Ung 30% n nteres pwd n cla kasuhan, ito p kyang harrassmnt n2

Comment

• Unregistered

Same problem here with Doctor Cash. Kung tutuusin sobra sobra na nabayad ko sa amount ng nautang ko kaka bayad ng interest monthly. Then they called me last Monday and said my outstanding balance is 2900 to date. then I receive the text message this morning from certain Atty. Jose DeLa Paz.

Comment

• akosisiyeh
            • Aug 2017
            • Philippines

Meron din ako sa doctor cash. 5000 ung loan ko pero 4500 lang ang nakuha. There are no legal papers or agreement sent to me. After a month, hindi ko sha mabayaran ng full kaya 1500 lang ang ipinababayad nila. Nagbayad nman ako. Ngayun na late ako ng bayad sa kanila at imagine umabot eto ng 11000+ for one month uli dahil nag due na ako at late payment charges daw. Tapos nangha harass pa silang maningil. What actions ang pwede ko pong gawin. Thanks

Comment

• Unregistered

Same thing. asawa ko ngloan sa kanila last year. then late october, she was diagnosed with breast cancer, and lost the battle last March. Ngayun, na.open ko emails ng asawa ko. They sent her an email with an attached document from D&A Credit and Collections Services. Also a text was sent to my number, since number ko ginamit ng asawa ko ng nagloan sya. Sabi may pupunta daw ngayun sa amin para i.assess ang aming mga properties. Pwde po ba ito? ano pong dapat gawin ngayun na decased na po asawa ko.

Comment

• Dontyouworry
                Top Level Member
                ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                • Jun 2017
                • United Arab Emirates

Please do post in a common language that everyone could understand, if there is some important information it might help others as well also anyone who knows about the situation you all are posting but could not understand the language will be in vain. Consider this as a request and post hereafter.
                www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• demiloveee2017
                  • Aug 2017
                  • Philippines

Originally posted by Unregistered
                  My friend also receive the same threat. Did anyone scenario came to court? Naiiyak na ung friend ko sa kaba. Thanks po sa sasagot.

Same scenario! May pumunta na ba sa court about this? I paid already pero yesterday i received a mail from BPC law firm. Reply pls thanks

Comment

• Unregistered

Hey all.

First of all their interest rate is ridiculous and against the law. So you may counter their case if any.

Second, similar to credit card companies they endorsed your unsettled account to a 3rd party collector. They may threaten you and harass you but it does not have legs to put you in jail or repossess your assets.

Wala pa po nakukulong sa utang unless you gave them a cheque and it bounced back a couple of times.

Hope this helps.

Hi po,

Just a question. i have the same scenarios with them. sobrang kulit na nila talaga. Pero this time sa Moola Lending ako may loan. 4days na ako delayed for the payment term na binigay nila sakin. and they added additional 700 pra sa late paymnt daw and 80/day sa succeeding days na d ko pa massettle un payment ko. Natatakot kasi ako na puntahan nila sa bahay or sa company na pinapasukan ko..sa halagang 4k na loan, 3600 lng nadeposit nila kasi 400 processing daw the 4850 un total amount na..plus additional 700 for late payment.(d po kasi ako nakabayad since nagka emergency ako which i know d naman nila maiintindihan) sabi mag prolongation daw ako..magbayad daw ng 1200 then magaadd daw sila ng additional 700 so more or less, magbabayad na ng 1200 then ang total due ko next month is 6550. i got shocked kasi ang dami na nilang dinagdag na babayaran ko.un totoo?d nga makabayad ng 4850 gagawin pa nilang 6550.paano po kaya ang best na magawa kng pwede lang sana installment ko bayaran un pra d masakit..nagemail sila before na naprocess na un niloan ko pero wal naman dun ung contract..wala din ako napirmahan sa knila.thou andun photocopy ng ids ko, billing statement ko..

Comment

• Unregistered

The best way is not to be tempted with these modern-day-digital loan sharks because what their terms are the worst. They disguise themselves as this friendly lending company when in fact the rates are higher, plus those who answer the phones, give the worst customer service, especially the supervisor I just talked to.

It's really best not to deal with them, even if it's a matter of life and death.

Comment

• Unnamed

Same thing ngayon sa akin, di ko pa naman due date pero di ko na talaga kaya bayaran yung total amount ng utang ko. Balak ko sana is yung amount lang na pumasok sa bank account ko ang babayaran ko. Makakasuhan pa ba nila ako nun?

Comment

• Unregistered

I have an issue as well sa doctor cash. Un ni loan ko na 11k umabot ng 18k..iba pa un interest na 2700 per month na pageextend. Nkapagbayad na ko ng 10k sa kanila pkus un 2700 x 3 montha na extension. Sobra sobra na un 11k na niloan ko sa sinisingil nila. Dna ko nagbayad. Tas ang matindi pa, tinawagan ako isang araw at bigla ko sinabihan na kahit san daw ako magtago mahahanap nila ako. Wag ko daw cla gaguhin. Tindi dba?

Comment

• Unregistered

I just want to share that one of my friend also encounter the same scenario, here is the exact text forwarded to him as of this morning:

"For your serious consideration and guidance, the written 'DEMAND for payment, SMS to your declared mobile number, private messages, field visits and all other means of communication made for the settlement of your due and demandable obligation to our client DOCTOR CASH, have been unjustifiably and maliciously ignored, hence, our said client has FINALLY DECIDED to possibly file in court the appropriate COMPLAINTS against you.
                            Should the foregoing be brought in the small claims court, there is a possibility that the presiding judge may issue a writ of preliminary attachment, without notice and delay, cause the COURT SHERIFF to preliminary, LEVY, ATTACH, or SEIZE your real and/or personal properties or GARNISH your salaries and/or bank deposits not to mention possible violation of the ff:
                            1) Civil case for sum of money
                            2). Derogatory record to NBI
                            3) Blacklisting with the Credit Management Association of the Philippines (CMAP)

We are strongly advising you to contact tel 02 370 7062 should you still wish to show your good intention."

please help us to understand this text message, my friend had a hypertension when he received this and we are worried about him. he's always been harassed by different collection agency and threatening him. In all honesty, he even called the Doctor Cash office and he was declined to settle it in installment basis, they want to pay it in full amount. According to him, he got a loan of 10k last 2016 and due to pay in 13k after 30days, but he lost his job and ask for assistance from doctor cash, nobody replied to him even in email and text messages. after few months, he started to receive different threat from the collection agencies. hope anyone can help my friend. thank you and God bless!

wynona

as of today, Sept 19, 2017..

I received an email from dc daccs <[email protected]> last Aug 29 and it says:

Classification: Confidential

Good day! Payment Reminder from Moola Lending.

Follow payment for your Doctor cash account to avoid accumulating interest and charges.

Settle your balance using the lifetime Id through Dragonloan and Dragonpay.

You may call 09083252364 / 02 370-7062 .

Thank you.

Regards,

Grace

I replied and ask if this is a legal email since there were different emails with different persons sending the same context. They just send the reference ID number in paying the loan amount. Until now, I ask if I could pay it in a term basis, but nobody answers back.

Please send some feedback if you received an email from them and I encourage everyone to file a case against doctor cash for harassment and over over interest they given to us.

Thank you..

WYNONA

Comment

• Unregistered

Hi everyone. One of my friends has the same issue and he asked for my counsel. He even received a text message regarding his loan; and it says there that Doctor Cash had made necessary action in Court and they've issued a bench warrant. But it was just a text message. It also says in the text message that it was filed in Camp Crame under a certain name of a Police Superintendent; and that they will serve it in a specified date. Prior to that, he also received that they will conduct a house visit together with their collections to cease their property. Did it went well? Nobody made the house visit. But as far as i know, they really, at some times, conduct a house visit. Is it even valid or not? Let's see.

Before we go further, let's clear out the clouds. First of, LOANS SHOULD HAVE A TERMS OF AGREEMENT BETWEEN TWO CONSENTING PARTIES where the borrower/creditor is in the right age of consent, freely agrees in the terms and have the mental capacity to carry out agreement and lastly accepting their terms. When we say Terms of Agreement it should be documented or written otherwise it is null and void. To those who worry about a civil and criminal case, yes, there is a law, RA3765, if you willfully violates the act, you will be fined upto 5, 000 and an imprisonment not less than 6 months but not more than 1 year. THAT IS, IF YOUR AGREEMENT IS LEGALLY BINDING UNDER THE TERMS OF YOUR LOAN. Let's get back from the Bench Warrant. The court will only issue a bench warrant if you commited a crime or misdemeanor, it also includes estafa and fraud and it will appear in the government agencies database like NBI. Under your circumstances, if they fail to make a house visit or a meeting in your barangay, there's no way for them to request for a bench warrant from the court. Again, it is invalid process.

To those who are employed here, all of you signed your contract with your employer, right? Both parties signed. That's a valid contract because it met the qualification therefore it is binding and legal. On the other hand, you did not signed any contract or terms of agreement with Doctor Cash, which it makes it void. Therefore, they don't have a reserved rights to cease. As just what I read from one of the posts, "they are modern loan sharks." Since you did it online and you didn't signed any documents, I can say that it is invalid. To you guys, you have the reserved rights if they cease your property. You can go to a legal adviser near your place. But let me tell you this as a reminder and as your counsel: They, in some ways, helped you. So it's unethical to run from your debts.

If you find this helpful, please rate below. Thank you.

Comment

• Unregistered

Hi everyone. One of my friends has the same issue and he asked for my counsel. He even received a text message regarding his loan; and it says there that Doctor Cash had made necessary action in Court and they've issued a bench warrant. But it was just a text message. It also says in the text message that it was filed in Camp Crame under a certain name of a Police Superintendent; and that they will serve it in a specified date. Prior to that, he also received that they will conduct a house visit together with their collections to cease their property. Did it went well? Nobody made the house visit. But as far as i know, they really, at some times, conduct a house visit. Is it even valid or not? Let's see.

Before we go further, let's clear out the clouds. First of, LOANS SHOULD HAVE A TERMS OF AGREEMENT BETWEEN TWO CONSENTING PARTIES where the borrower/creditor is in the right age of consent, freely agrees in the terms and have the mental capacity to carry out agreement and lastly accepting their terms. When we say Terms of Agreement it should be documented or written otherwise it is null and void. To those who worry about a civil and criminal case, yes, there is a law, RA3765, if you willfully violates the act, you will be fined upto 5, 000 and an imprisonment not less than 6 months but not more than 1 year. THAT IS, IF YOUR AGREEMENT IS LEGALLY BINDING UNDER THE TERMS OF YOUR LOAN. Let's get back from the Bench Warrant. The court will only issue a bench warrant if you commited a crime or misdemeanor, it also includes estafa and fraud and it will appear in the government agencies database like NBI. Under your circumstances, if they fail to make a house visit or a meeting in your barangay, there's no way for them to request for a bench warrant from the court. Again, it is invalid process.

To those who are employed here, all of you signed your contract with your employer, right? Both parties signed. That's a valid contract because it met the qualification therefore it is binding and legal. On the other hand, you did not signed any contract or terms of agreement with Doctor Cash, which it makes it void. Therefore, they don't have a reserved rights to cease. As just what I read from one of the posts, "they are modern loan sharks." Since you did it online and you didn't signed any documents, I can say that it is invalid. To you guys, you have the reserved rights if they cease your property. You can go to a legal adviser near your place. But let me tell you this as a reminder and as your counsel: They, in some ways, helped you. So it's unethical to run from your debts.

If you find this helpful, please rate below. Thank you.

THANK YOU for the info and advises... Can we also file against Doctor Cash for harassment and over padding on the interest? thank you.

-Wynona

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a red rose is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...