USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Child Support, Philippines - (an estimate on how much)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

Re: Child Support, Philippines - (an estimate on how much)

Originally posted by Tito Kanin
    I just came across this thread today. How is it going for you and the child support agreement you are looking to make?

I have been drafting a guide for Child Support because me and my ex-wife had been separated for 4 years now. I have been giving support for my kids (70% of my income), however, we never really drafted any document to prove it. Since reading (and thoroughly studying) the Violence Against Women and their Children Act, I decided to have a proper Child Support Agreement to cover my ass, just in case.

If you’re a parent, it is safe to assume that you would want the best for your child and you wouldn’t hesitate to provide adequate support. However, it’s unfortunate that when it comes to support for the common children (whether legitimate or illegitimate), so many fathers still fail (or worse, simply refuse) to provide adequate support. Whatever the reason is, and regardless of whether or not these reasons are correct, the problem became pervasive, so much so that Congress saw it fit to “criminalize” (only against fathers) the withholding of support in certain instances. Not everyone knows that this is covered under Republic Act No. 9262, otherwise known as the “Anti-Violence Against Women and their Children Act of 2004“.

If you'd like, I could send you the copy of the Child Support Guide I've been working on and see if it would fit your needs.
    Could you send me a copy of this guide you worked on? My email address is [email protected]

Comment

• Lagertha23
      • Mar 2017
      • Philippines

is the 20% or 25% of the gross income or of the net?

Comment

• Lally23
        • Nov 2017
        • United States

Hi, ^.^/

If your supporting someone with a child support do you have a right to ask for the proof of everything that mommies of the kids is claiming she was paying or spending the money? Do i also have to provide for her even though she already have a boyfriend and i been supporting them for 8 years. And i have no idea if she's actually spending the money to the kids of to her own benifits because she is hign maintenance.

Thanks

Comment

• adas2
          • Dec 2017
          • Philippines

Good day.
          I been looking for someone who can give information regarding child support. I have an illegitimate recognized child who is in custody of her mother. the child is 4 years old now. we have an agreement about child support, and im giving the child 2000pesos per month but the mother of the child want more. I am employed in the PNP. I am now married and with 1 yr. old child.
          I refuse of giving additional money to the mother since i doubt if the money is really spent for the child. The mother of the child has cases of shop lifting.
          Can i just give the items he needs rather than money? since now the mother is tapping to my employer for the support., can my employer automatically deduct from my salary for the support?
          i am just waiting for the child turn 7 so have the chance to have the child under my custody..

Comment

• Unregistered

I just came across this thread today. How is it going for you and the child support agreement you are looking to make?

I have been drafting a guide for Child Support because me and my ex-wife had been separated for 4 years now. I have been giving support for my kids (70% of my income), however, we never really drafted any document to prove it. Since reading (and thoroughly studying) the Violence Against Women and their Children Act, I decided to have a proper Child Support Agreement to cover my ass, just in case.

If you’re a parent, it is safe to assume that you would want the best for your child and you wouldn’t hesitate to provide adequate support. However, it’s unfortunate that when it comes to support for the common children (whether legitimate or illegitimate), so many fathers still fail (or worse, simply refuse) to provide adequate support. Whatever the reason is, and regardless of whether or not these reasons are correct, the problem became pervasive, so much so that Congress saw it fit to “criminalize” (only against fathers) the withholding of support in certain instances. Not everyone knows that this is covered under Republic Act No. 9262, otherwise known as the “Anti-Violence Against Women and their Children Act of 2004“.

If you'd like, I could send you the copy of the Child Support Guide I've been working on and see if it would fit your needs.
            Hi i hope u see this. Can you please send the child support guide on my email [email protected] . Thank you pls pls ????

Comment

• Unregistered

Hi Sir.. I would like to ask a copy of this drafted agreement. Pls send me at [email protected]

Thank you in advance!

Comment

• SW001
                • Mar 2018
                • Philippines

Originally posted by Misscherry
                I live in the Philippines, I have a son in 7th Grade who goes to a well known, decent, catholic college and tuition fee is only half of yours, less government subsidies. If you are paying 60k for each of your child's tuition fees and the father only earns 90k/month, your school fees are more than what he earns, rememmber that ther are other expenses besides the school fees. it may be wise and practical to send your children to a more economical but quality school, im sure that you can find some in your area. We have to be reasonable, even if the father gives child support for your children he also has his expenses and has to be able to live to go to work so he can support his children. Child support is going to be based on their reasonable monthly needs and expenses.
                I think you misunderstood. The annual tuition of each child is 60k/yr or 5k/month, while the father earns 90k/mo. Equivalent to 1,080,000/year. Surely, the father is capable to support both child’s tuition fee as well as other expenses
                Plus other expenses.

Comment

• SW001
                  • Mar 2018
                  • Philippines

Originally posted by Wenton
                  Excellent comment.
                  Couldn't agree more!
                  Tuition fee 5k/month against salary of 90k/mo

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by Misscherry
                    I live in the Philippines, I have a son in 7th Grade who goes to a well known, decent, catholic college and tuition fee is only half of yours, less government subsidies. If you are paying 60k for each of your child's tuition fees and the father only earns 90k/month, your school fees are more than what he earns, rememmber that ther are other expenses besides the school fees. it may be wise and practical to send your children to a more economical but quality school, im sure that you can find some in your area. We have to be reasonable, even if the father gives child support for your children he also has his expenses and has to be able to live to go to work so he can support his children. Child support is going to be based on their reasonable monthly needs and expenses.
                    it’s 60k PER ANNUM for the tuition fees, 120k per year for the 2 kids, her husband’s paycheck is 90k PER MONTH, so 90k x 12 = 1,080,000 PER YEAR, so basically he can provide the 120k tuition fee of his 2 kids.

Comment

• Purplescale
                      • Mar 2018
                      • Philippines

I have 3 kids 14 12 and 6. The father does not have a stable income but works as a tourist van service driver. He does not give any financial support for over a year and only visits once every 3 months, treats them to the movies and give each 100 pesos for snacks. How can i demand for child support since 2 of my kids are already in junior high school. I am a call center employee and the reason given by the father for lack of support is because i earn more than he does.

Comment

• Unregistered

Sir i came accross this thread and if its ok to ask for ur help i wanted to know what would be a just amount for child support as well and any benefits inculded. [email protected]

Comment

• Yulu
                          • Aug 2016
                          • United States

20 to 25% of the parent's income is a common figure.

Comment

• dani0912
                            • Apr 2018
                            • Philippines

Hi I have an 8 year old son who has Cerebral Palsy and the dad is working in Saudi Arabia, he is giving support but very inconsistent and would only range from 2000 PH to 2500 PH A MONTH. We are not married but my son is acknowledge by him which means my son has his last name. His needs are expensive since he is special which means at 8 he still uses diapers. He also has 2 meds for maintenance. I have been reading the thread about child support but I have not read of someone who has a condition like my son. and it says 20 to 25% of the dads salary but how about if the child needs more because of his condition? and since he is married now does his wife has the say of how much he can give for support for our son? I would really appreciate if someone can answer this for me. an email would also be appreciated. [email protected] Thank you.

Comment

• dani0912
                              • Apr 2018
                              • Philippines

how about if the child has disability? would it be more? I would appreciate if I can get an answer for this. Thank you

Comment

• MRCO22
                                • May 2018
                                • Philippines

Hi, I’m a 16 years old teenage mom and I’m from the Philippines. I just want to ask, will I get any child support from the baby’s father if the baby’s father is also at a minor age- 17 years old. If yes, how and how much?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

do blue dogs live on the moon... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...