X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

Fraud of CHINESE COMPANIES !!!

Hello.
    I have an International trading company and we sell cosmetic and beauty supply in U.S market and of course globally.
    We recently started post on Alibaba and Tradekeys and this is really pissing me off!
    There are so many inquiries from China and our company was very happy to expand our market in China. Since our company is a good member of “World Trading Association” we have a good relationship with our members who’s living in China or working in China.
    Thus, we asked them to research about all these companies in China.
    And so far, total five out of five were all fake and trying to fraud other companies!!
    Not only this is wasting our valuable time, it also brings distrust to ALL of those Chinese companies. So far, 100% of them were not legit and we decided to make sure every time they email us, we are going to research about them first before we even email them and waste time!
    Also we are going to make sure to post online their address, phone number and company name to tell all of you to be alert and be careful about those companies.
    And please post online if you find out any companies are trying to fraud.
    I really wish there is a way for us to figure out if they are legit or not. So we all don’t have to waste our time and effort.
    ALSO, please note that they constantly change their business name.
    Following, fake company name and address:
    1. Henan Giant Commerce and Trade Co. Ltd.
    Tel:86-371-61513239
    Fax: 86-371-63673629
    Address: No.129 of Bosong RD,Zhengzhou, Henan province,China

2. GuiLin ZhoTo Trading Company
    Add: ZhongShanZhongLu No.45 HuaLianShangSha DuShiGuiGuan No.2-5-3 GuiLin,GuangXi Province,PRC
    Post code:541001
    TEL:86-773-2819108
    FAX:86-773-2819108
    GuiLin ZhoTo Trading Co.,Ltd

3. ZhC-GL Im-Ex Trading Co., Ltd
    Zhongshanzhonglu, Guilin, China 541001
    Tel: 86-773-2850108
    [email protected]
  • Unregistered

re: Fraud of CHINESE COMPANIES !!!

We are a UK company and have had an enquiry from Henan Giant Commerce and Trade Co Ltd, with the same Tel and Fax number you have quoted but a different Address, we have been given No. 9, Jiangshan Road, Zhengzhou, Henan, China.

We have already wasted our time quoting etc and have just been invited over. Which we do not intent to do as this sounds like a scam. We will submit proforma with our terms if they refuse to meet them all we have wasted is time. Better than going out to china and being scammed, which seems to be the case with alot of people.

Comment

• Unregistered

This is getting serious. I have just receive a quote request from one of the companies listed: Guilin Zhoto Trading Co, Ltd.

There have to be a way to stop this.....

Comment

• Unregistered

Thank you guys, you have saved me a lot of headaches.

Comment

• Unregistered

They can be reported to local police.

You may want to arrange somebody local to do so.

Comment

• arlenebrunk
            • Mar 2009

I had dealt with two scammers - one has an email address of [email protected] and his name is Andy. I am glad that I did some research before I send money through western union. Andy wants me to send the money to this name FengCheng SU, Fufei, Fushou, Fujian, China 351100 and he is claiming that his company is madeinchinasky. I checked the website and could not check out an item, it automatically goes back to empty cart. The reason I did this because I wanted to pay through paypal but to no avail. Andy contacts me through Yahoo Live Messenger so guys beware of this scammer. Another one has a website of Inaim.com and he would give you some nummbers of the orders he was claiming that he sent to U.S. His name is Janana. He wanted me to send payment through western union. BEWARE OF THESE SCAMMERS; they will steal your hard earned money for nothing.

Comment

• yctp
              ☆☆
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Unregistered
              Hello.
              I have an International trading company and we sell cosmetic and beauty supply in U.S market and of course globally.
              We recently started post on Alibaba and Tradekeys and this is really pissing me off!
              There are so many inquiries from China and our company was very happy to expand our market in China. Since our company is a good member of “World Trading Association” we have a good relationship with our members who’s living in China or working in China.
              And so far, total five out of five were all fake and trying to fraud other companies!!
              Not only this is wasting our valuable time, it also brings distrust to ALL of those Chinese companies. So far, 100% of them were not legit and we decided to make sure every time they email us, we are going to research about them first before we even email them and waste time!
              Also we are going to make sure to post online their address, phone number and company name to tell all of you to be alert and be careful about those companies.
              I really wish there is a way for us to figure out if they are legit or not. So we all don’t have to waste our time and effort.
              At last someone who understands the process of DUE DILIGENCE.

Nice to hear that you took necessary precautions, sorry to hear that each one was a fraud.

China is a big pool, and you need to swim in it for quite while before you can find what you're looking for in a partner.

Well done to you.

All the best.

Ken Stone
              My name is Ken Stone, and I'm a Brit. I've been living and working in China for the past 10 years. Don't get ripped off! Talk to me first.

Web: http://www.yourchinatradingpartner.com

Blog: http://www.safelysourcingchina.com

Comment

• Unregistered

The following companies in China tried to play the same bad game with us, therefore be careful. The companies name:

1) Zhengzhou Genuine Source Technology and Trade Co. Ltd.
                No. 169, Nanyang North road
                Zhengzhou city, Province Henan
                Contact person: Cherry Lee

2) China Zhuhai Zhong Tuo Trading Development Co. Ltd.
                368 HaiBin North Road
                ZhuHai City, Province Guandong
                Contact person: He Yong

Comment

• Unregistered

GuiLin ZhoTo Trading Company
                  Add: ZhongShanZhongLu No.45 HuaLianShangSha DuShiGuiGuan No.2-5-3 GuiLin,GuangXi Province,PRC
                  TEL: 86-773-2819108
                  Contact Name: Rose

NOTE:
                  Please identify me this company, we negotiating on Liqour Trading which they are going to buy this product out from Fiji. My company is ready to supply them but they requesting me to come over to china and sign the contract in their company.

Comment

• Unregistered

I also received a big order from this company,first they asked us to send a sample, then asked us to sign a contract in their company,their website seems professional, pls be careful about this company and not waste your time and energe again!

China Zhuhai Zhong Tuo Trading Development Co. Ltd.
                    368 HaiBin North Road

Comment

• Unregistered

The following companies in China tried to play the same bad game with us, therefore be careful. The companies name:

1) Zhengzhou Genuine Source Technology and Trade Co. Ltd.
                      No. 169, Nanyang North road
                      Zhengzhou city, Province Henan
                      Contact person: Cherry Lee

2) China Zhuhai Zhong Tuo Trading Development Co. Ltd.
                      368 HaiBin North Road
                      Hellow, could we get in touch with you as we were reached by China Zhuhai Zhong Tuo Trading Development Co. Ltd.
                      our e-mail: leniwchik at yandex.ru

Comment

• Unregistered

Here's another fraud company topstrade.com I sent the money through western union and I never received any product to be aware th
                        Hello.
                        ALSO, please note that they constantly change their business name.
                        Following, fake company name and address:
                        1. Henan Giant Commerce and Trade Co. Ltd.
                        Tel:86-371-61513239
                        Fax: 86-371-63673629
                        Address: No.129 of Bosong RD,Zhengzhou, Henan province,China

2. GuiLin ZhoTo Trading Company
                        TEL:86-773-2819108

3. ZhC-GL Im-Ex Trading Co., Ltd
                        Zhongshanzhonglu, Guilin, China 541001
                        Tel: 86-773-2850108
                        [email protected]
                        Fifth

Comment

• Unregistered

CHINA ZHUHAI ZHONG TUO TRADING DEVELOPMENT CO.Ltd.
                          Address:368 HaiBin North Road ZhuHai City P.R.C.
                          Postcode:519000

is a fraud company.Iam from india,and they ask me to come China and cheat me for the notary fees about 3000$ and also said we have to pay for the money or the contract doesn't become effective.

and also ask us book a 5-star hotel to live and then delay the meeting all the time and get the brokerage from the travel agency.

so pls be careful the cheat !!!!

Comment

• Unregistered

I also received a big order from this company,first they asked us to send a sample, then asked us to sign a contract in their company,their website seems professional, pls be careful about this company!and not waste your time and energe again!

368 HaiBin North Road
                            yes ,it is a fraud.our company meet a same problem ~~

Comment

• Unregistered

I also received a big order from this company,first they asked us to send a sample, then asked us to sign a contract in their company,their website seems professional, pls be careful about this company!and not waste your time and energe again!

368 HaiBin North Road
                              yes me too ,and I found some argumentation about their company in website ,

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a red dog is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...