Inbox
    Test
    K
    Kawasi Chidhu
    K
    Kawasi Chidhu
    to me
    21 minutes agoDetails
    I was fresher and worked in an IT company 4 years back. I have signed an agreement in that company which stated I have to serve in that company for 3 years .
    If I fail to serve, I have to pay 1,50,000 INR.

Actually I have worked in that company for 45 days. As a fresher I was not trained by the company.
    I did not receive any domain specific training also.I was directly forced to work .

I had worked hard and spent more than 12 hours in a day at office.

I was pressurized by the company since I signed in agreement, I was asked to work at very tough situations which made me to fall in sick.

Due to that I was hospitalized for more than 1 month and it took 6 months to recover.
    After that I left IT dream and doing agriculture.

Now Company is saying that they have sent letters which I have not received since I am in a remote area.
    Now the company sent a letter from a lawyer which is stating that I have to pay 2L immediately.
    Otherwise they will initiate legal action in court.
    I am poor farmer who is not able to pay any of the loans at present
    Due to no rain and no water I have stopped agriculture and no money to live on.

I am not in situation to pay the amount which was mentioned by the company.

If the company file a case on me what will be the issues I'm going to face.
    Please clarify what kind of remedies available for this issue.
    Currently I'm preparing for govt exams. Will this case affect my career...
    Please clarify it.
    Thanks
    Kanitha kawasi
  • AFFA
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Dec 2009

Re: Breach of employment contract

I wish to inform you that you may reply to your employer that no amount is due from you as agreement was breached because of acts of other party. You may further argue in absence of amount being spent upon your training demand of Rs. 200,000 is in form of penalty and thus not allowed in law. You may also argue that now demand has become time barred and thus no amount can be claimed from you.

AFF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...