X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gizelle
    • Apr 2008

Legal aspects on recruitment

“The Current Environment in Health Care Makes Staff Recruitment A Tough Balancing Act.” In South Africa In The Health Care Situations We Currently Have Some Legal Aspects Too Look At Regarding The Above Statement. What is the Legal Aspect to Keep in Mind When Recruiting Staff
  • Unregistered

re: Legal aspects on recruitment

Ha ha I had the same assignment for principals of management!

Comment

• msg
      Top Level Member
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆
      • Mar 2007
      • United States

re: Legal aspects on recruitment

Can't do school work questions here unfortunately.

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by Unregistered
        Ha ha I had the same assignment for principals of management!
        Please give me the answer to this statement

Comment

• adjusterjack
          Top Level Member
          ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
          • May 2016

Re: Legal aspects on recruitment

Originally posted by Gizelle
          “The Current Environment in Health Care Makes Staff Recruitment A Tough Balancing Act.” In South Africa In The Health Care Situations We Currently Have Some Legal Aspects Too Look At Regarding The Above Statement. What is the Legal Aspect to Keep in Mind When Recruiting Staff
          I suggest you take a remedial class in English Composition. You don't capitalize every word in a sentence.

Makes you appear ignorant.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...