•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lss 33
    • Jun 2018
    • United States

DV order in Texas says stay away from house

My video shows my ex driving on the street in my neighborhood.
    The court order says he has to be a half mile away from the neighborhood at ALL times.
    What can I really do now? Will they jail him for that?

There is tire store in the neighborhood and he may say he was going there.
  • Lexus
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Sep 2010
    • United States

Re: DV order in Texas says stay away from house

If the video just shows that your ex is passing through the way, you could not claim that his intention was to violate the court order. If the video shows that your ex stays near your neighborhood for some time and was watching your home, you can raise a dispute.

Comment

• AFFA
      Top Level Member
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
      • Dec 2009

I wish to inform you that the terms and conditions stated in the Court Order will have jurisdiction in this matter. If there is a violation, you may report the matter to law enforcement agencies or the Court who will investigate and take further necessary action. The Court Order has to be obeyed in letter and spirit by the parties. You may contact an attorney and seek guidance.

AFF

Comment

• adjusterjack
        Top Level Member
        ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
        • May 2016

Originally posted by lss 33
        My video shows my ex driving on the street in my neighborhood.
        The court order says he has to be a half mile away from the neighborhood at ALL times.
        What can I really do now? Will they jail him for that?

There is tire store in the neighborhood and he may say he was going there.
        You can report it to the police and see if they'll do anything.

That's all anybody can tell you.

Comment

• Unregistered

If the order says he has to stay a half mile away then he should not be on that street.
          You can ask the court to take action against him if you feel it is necessary.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...