Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > IMMIGRATION LAW > Other Immigration Law and Visas > Deportation and Removal Issues

Register FAQ Tags Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-21-2020, 04:55 AM   #1
Landen 88
Landen 88's Flag is: United States

Default EU judicial proceedings against me

Hello, I am from Algeria. I used to live illegally in Germany, and then the police sent me to the asylum center a long time ago, for example, in 2015, 5 years ago.
But after that I stayed in Germany for less than a year, I left Germany and I had made some mistakes such as I did not pay my transportation fines or they caught me with some store items that I did not pay for.

When I returned to Algeria and married a woman from Europe, I applied for a visa at the Dutch embassy to join my wife and the response was rejected, and the reason is because Germany included me in the list of names forbidden to enter Europe.
How can I know what are the judicial proceedings against me? How can I solve it?
thank you
Landen 88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 05-21-2020, 04:42 PM   #2
AFFA
Top Level Member

Default Re: EU judicial proceedings against me

I wish to inform you that on your behalf your attorney or anyone known to you may check status of your cases and court orders passed against you. You may then take steps to set aside those court orders so that you may enter EU and ban may be set aside.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No