Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BUSINESS and FINANCE LAW > Other Business and Finance Law Issues

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2019, 10:36 PM   #151
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexus View Post
In this regard you can send a registered notice to the lender regarding your repayment options and you can use it as an evidence to convince the sheriff department that you have communicated the lender.
What if they don't want to share their company info? What to do,then?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 09-04-2019, 08:51 PM   #152
Unregistered

Default Re: Cashwagon Philippines loan harassment via text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Good Day! REGARDING TO YOUR CASH WAGON ,Schedule of Field Visit will be served to you, with coordination of your Brgy Officials that will be held this Feb 19,2019 by Our Legal Representatives in line of your Deceit Case.Please Secure your Residence.Venue to Avoid any untoward incidents.Kindly Coordinate with Ms.Joanne for at 09182693837 / 09772322137 details to Avoid full extend of the law.
Yan po ang message sa akin. Bat deceit case? Ndi b same as staffa yun? Parang may mali lang po.
(may pumunta po bah? ksi ganyan din ung txt sa akn)

Old 09-05-2019, 12:18 AM   #153
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainymom View Post
CAMP. CRAME WARRANT ADVISORY

Expect our official summon to arrest you (BENCH WARRANT) At exactly 1pm April 16, 2019. together with sheriff to issue write of preliminary attachment to check your property. Please be inforrmed for your voluntary surrender to avoid commotion at your place. PCI.Jaime Navarro. Please do call at this no.(02) 775 8408/09097150218
anu na po ba nangyari dito ?

Old 09-05-2019, 02:35 AM   #154
Unregistered

Hi po totoo po b ung notice of demand nla?sv po kc s email n pnadala nila sakin khit nagkasakit o nwalan dw aq ng trabho d dw dahilan un para d aq makabayad saknla,and totoo po b ung mga atty. Nla?

Old 09-05-2019, 03:44 AM   #155
Unregistered

Ako dedma sa kanila. Nag loan ako 8K. Nag bayad muna ako 1600 on due date then a day after 8K. Wala na ako utang bayad na pati interest singlin b naman ako ng 5K for late payment penalty. Grabe and they threatened me to do field visit with barangay personnel. Naku subukan nila di ko talaga babayaran yung 5K..

Old 09-05-2019, 05:21 AM   #156
joenard.delmo
joenard.delmo's Flag is: Philippines

I had also a complaint.
July 3,2019.My first loan at Cashwagon amounting P2000 with out interest.
July 9,2019.I paid the existing account balance.
After that I had no intention to reloan.But that time,when I ogin in my account in Cashwagon.Offering me another loan of P2000 with zero interest in system.And I reloan on that the time,dated July 13,2019. Seeing no computed interest on account since they offering zero interest again.
On July 26,2019.I paid the existing loan.And I log in to my account ro check.And It zero balance now.

I was shock,that this month of September 2019,so many numbers and agent call me to pay my existing loan amounting P1120,they call me until this date September 5,2019. And now my account has a remaining balance of P1120.

I already explain it to the agent that how can this be happen?from July,now September.almost One month had past,and they calling me now to pay?I think they scam me or hack they system.I will never pay this existing loan balance.It is so impossible.I stop online transact and I hate it.
joenard.delmo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2019, 04:16 AM   #157
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Cashwagon Philippines loan harassment via text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
stop paying na. malaki na din nababayad mo. kung tutuusin bayad ka na sa utang mo sa kanila. panakot lang naman nila yang mga warrant at text na yan pero never nila ginawa. copy paste lang din ang mga message na pinapadala nila. so stop stressing. ako nagstop na din after 2 prolonging.
Hi po. I followed your advise na hindi na magbayad. The good thing is nung nagsumbong ako sa CGFD nagreply sila and talagang pinarating nila sa cashwagon ang complaint ko. I am now free/settled from my loan sa cashwagon! Kelangan lang po complete ang report ninyo and Clear. If possible mag attach kayo ng mga proofs like text messages of harassment messages para matibay ang evidence nyo na may harassment talaga. CGFD do care!

Old 09-11-2019, 05:33 PM   #158
psychoticwitch
psychoticwitch's Flag is: Philippines

what is CGFD po?
psychoticwitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2019, 04:08 AM   #159
cocomelon
cocomelon's Flag is: Philippines

Good day sakin po sa billease imagine nag loan lang ako ng 2100 tapos i failed to pay gawa ngang bedrest nako so nawalan ako ng work pregnant kasi ako that time tapos nung manganak ako i paid 1500 pero ang kulang ko almost 1k nalang. and then now pinapa settle nila sakin 29k. and they send me a demand letter. any advice regarding this po? im so bothered na kasi
cocomelon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2019, 08:46 AM   #160
cocomelon
cocomelon's Flag is: Philippines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrine View Post
ung sa akin billease naman 3k lang naging 27k n in just a few months..nagmmessage din cla n magffile cla ng civil case against me..estafa daw...natkot tuloy ako d ko alam ggwin ko eh...nakiusap ako pero mas malaki p hnhnigi nila kesa sa utang ko..
What happened po? do they file a case against you?
cocomelon is offline   Reply With Quote