Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > Forum Information > Announcements

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-12-2008, 06:28 PM   #1
LJ Support
Super Moderator

Default Thread Subscription

If you post a new thread, or reply to an existing thread, you can choose to be notified by email when someone else replies to that thread. You can also choose to receive email notifications of new posts in a thread without posting in that thread, by clicking the 'Subscribe to this thread' link displayed in the thread page.

If you choose to stop receiving email notifications from a thread, you can turn off the option by either editing your post, or by unsubscribing from the thread here. Only registered users may receive email notification, and they can set whether they want to receive email notification by default by editing their options.

Email notification is also referred to as 'Thread Subscription'.
LJ Support is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 03-13-2008, 09:41 AM   #2
olive
Top Level Member

Default Re: Thread Subscription

Thanks!!
olive is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-21-2017, 12:56 AM   #3
Mhamo
Mhamo's Flag is: Jordan

Default Re: Thread Subscription

We have placed an order of furniture from Handelskontor Voigt (Bremen Germany) and after we received the goods we found that so many items are missing and our loss was too heavy, then we contacted the company and the owner Mark Voigt and His father Jorg point , they said that they are very sorry for this mistake and they will compensate us very soon , then after a week they sent us a very interesting offer of furniture at a great price and including our missing items from the first order and we trusted them and paid them accordingly , but the surprise was when we received the goods and found out that we received all rubbish and not we have agreed about and even we didn't get the missing items from the first order . On the other hand I newly got calls from other customers from Turkey and South Africa and Saudi Arabia faced similar situations with those dirty scums, so I just want to warn everybody to be careful and to avoid dealing with Handelskontor Voigt and I highly recommend others to make sure that this company have recently changed their company name from Handelskontor point to another new name called ( MK24-internationale-online-vertriebs GBH) and I am very sure that the reason they changed their business name is because they had lots of complains from so many customers and if anybody needs more details please don't hesitate to contact me directly
Mhamo is offline   Reply With Quote