Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > IMMIGRATION LAW > Other Immigration Law and Visas

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-07-2014, 10:35 AM   #1
California19

Default Legal implications for not returning to country when student visa revoked.

What will happen if you will not deport to ur own country when your student visa is revoked.
California19 is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 03-07-2014, 11:22 AM   #2
AFFA
Top Level Member

Default Re: Legal implications for not returning to country when student visa revoked.

I wish to inform you that if you stay without visa then there may be re-entry ban. In this regard generally if you will not leave country then there may be re-entry ban.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-08-2014, 02:33 AM   #3
California19

Default Re: Legal implications for not returning to country when student visa revoked.

What do u mean by re entry ban? If I won't have to go out Melbourne anymore I don't have problem?
California19 is offline   Reply With Quote